What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
Quiche

Something similar as this one.

iu

Shrimp scampi, should have made a little more pasta.

lzhgUiN.jpg

360 mgs. of cholesterol, nearly 125% RDA. I think I should eat an aspirin.

Black licorice is an evil, evil substance. The only appropriate method of disposal is with fire.

I made spaghetti sauce.

Today, I tried cheese with carrots (carrot cheese?) and it was so good that I bought some to add to my spaghetti.

Probably the first, and last, time trying one of these earlier today.
91szHPRWCxL._SY355_.jpg

Not the whole pack, but just one was enough to say no more to peanut butter for the rest of the year. :ill:

Those look fantastic.

Granted, I'd prefer the regular chocolate version, but still...

Had a bro-date kind of day. Went shopping, some disc golf practice and then dinner.

Went to Peel Wood Fired Pizza. For starters we shared an appetizer of pretzel rolls with a creamy cheese sauce. They were about the size of a baseball, maybe a little smaller. The creamy cheese sauce was excellent. Up next, I had an Italian Sausage pizza. The pizza was roughly ten inches with a thin and light, airy crust. The edges were thicker yet still felt light. Probably the best crust I have ever had.

Without further ado, pictures...

20181016_193341.jpg 20181016_193358.jpg 20181016_193348.jpg

This was the over it was baked in. Image stolen straight from a Google user.

Peel Pizza Oven.JPG

Had a bro-date kind of day. Went shopping, some disc frisbee golf practice and then dinner.
FTFY. :P

I had Kefir, bread with cheese and a few cashew nuts for breakfast.

Cashews are the best. :D

I even use cashew nuts instead of cows milk to make a white sauce (béchamel sauce)

Last edited:
TB
Those look fantastic.

Granted, I'd prefer the regular chocolate version, but still...

They're pleasant enough to eat, don't get me wrong... but it takes just one to satisfy your yearly peanut butter intake.

Perfect recipe:

1. blender
  2. 1 overripe banana
  3. 1 golden kiwi
  4. 1 orange
  5. 1 mandarin
  6. 10 red grapes
  7. a handful of raisins
Delicious. I think I'm going to be able to run a marathon with all the natural sugars in this recipe.

Perfect recipe:

1. blender
  2. 1 overripe banana
  3. 1 golden kiwi
  4. 1 orange
  5. 1 mandarin
  6. 10 red grapes
  7. a handful of raisins
Delicious. I think I'm going to be able to run a marathon with all the natural sugars in this recipe.
Any ice, yogurt?

Perfect recipe:

1. blender
  2. 1 overripe banana
  3. 1 golden kiwi
  4. 1 orange
  5. 1 mandarin
  6. 10 red grapes
  7. a handful of raisins

I’d throw in some vanilla ice cream, omit the raisins and that sounds like heaven.

Latest Posts

Back