What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
I am going to get some brussel sprouts tomorrow.

But today, awesome noodles with poached eggs. This is the first time I ever tried to poach an egg. They came out great.

3tKH4OZ.jpg

Here are the noodles I used. They are a little sweet, and a little spicy. One of my favorites.

51%2BxVsKjHML.jpg

Question, have any of you guys with air fryers put some eggs in there? Just curious as to what would happen :lol:

Supper - "Power Cakes" pancake mix with some weird coconut butter, maple syrup, turmeric, cinnamon and black pepper syrup.

20190127_185214.jpg

I don't know that I love it but it's an interesting departure from the norm.

New try at gluten free pizza. America's Test Kitchen recipe this time.

20190129_185131.jpg

20190129_190515.jpg

Better, but I should have cooked the crust longer as it's still chewy in the middle.

Toppings are home made pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Italian sausage, grilled onions and peppers and mozzarella.

TB
it's still chewy in the middle.
Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely love when certain dough products aren't cooked to full crispness. Soft pizza dough is awesome. So are croasints. Mmm

Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely love when certain dough products aren't cooked to full crispness. Soft pizza dough is awesome. So are croasints. Mmm
Wrong kind of chewy. This was undercooked chewy.

Due to staying home a couple days for the cold weather, and not being able to get to a store, the liquor cabinet is looking a bit bare. Had to get creative. Ended up making something called a Gombo cocktail. Spiced rum, Mountain Dew, and orange juice.

Oh yeah, dinner is stuffed pepper soup.

A blue cheese something something burger with garlic parmesan fries from Merriman’s Gourmet Pizza & Burgers in Poipu. Wife's Kalua pork carnitas tacos making an appearance, too.

20190202_185829.jpg

Chased by a glass (possibly two) of this after I got back to the condo.

20190202_201210.jpg

It was a good day.

What should I get/prepare for lunch?

1. Cheeseburger
  2. Sprouts with potatoes and white sauce

What a dilemma.

Friet Rogsteker.

It’s a named after the carnaval society in the city of Weert.

Fries, frikandel (meatroll of Some sort), mayonaise , raw onions, peanut sause

B9CD859D-15DB-45B7-92AF-386BF5FB439A.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back