What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
I making tomato soup, right now.

Friet Rogsteker.

It’s a named after the carnaval society in the city of Weert.

Fries, frikandel (meatroll of Some sort), mayonaise , raw onions, peanut sause

View attachment 798102
Perfect except for the peanut sauce, I think. I have never tasted peanut sauce in my life.

I making tomato soup, right now.

Perfect except for the peanut sauce, I think. I have never tasted peanut sauce in my life.

You never had peanut or sate sauce ?? Go for it, unless you are allergic for peanuts that is .

Combination may be weird, but it was awesome . :P

You never had peanut or sate sauce ?? Go for it, unless you are allergic for peanuts that is .

Combination may be weird, but it was awesome . :P
Have I ever tasted saté sauce, I think so. Is peanut sauce the same? I'm more of a Curry ketchup and Hannibal sauce fan. :P

A Cheeseburger with Hannibal sauce. :eek:

I made spaghetti sauce today. It was really so delicious that I ate too much and am now suffering.
After eating, I lie down and fell asleep. When I woke up I was feeling so bad ............................. :crazy: :drool: :ouch:

It's a common tradition in our household. If I want something different though, I'd take up sardines or pork & beans. :lol:
Oof, lol.

I love a can of Vienna Sausages and some Chocolate Milk on a hot summer day. That's tradition for just myself. Everybody thinks I'm weird. :indiff:

Vacation started with a burger and fish tacos, seemed only right to finish it the same way.

20190209_185056.jpg

Hapa Burger with bacon from the Lava Lave Beach Club.

Screenshot_20190209-185424_Chrome.jpg

Leftover spaghetti with homemade delicious spaghetti sauce and cheese. I'm not going to overeat myself again as I did yesterday.

Leftover spaghetti with homemade delicious spaghetti sauce and cheese. I'm not going to overeat myself again as I did yesterday.
I ate an entire large pizza yesterday. I'm not even allowed to eat today :/

The photo of the Cheeseburger was actually taken yesterday right before eating it. The emoticon was a coincidence and a joke. My old Nikon eats batteries so I always remove them. When I take pictures I have to set the date and time and yesterday, I had set the year to 2018 instead of 2019.

The Cheeseburger was so good that I wanted a second one. :yuck:

For lunch, I just had a baked potato that looked like someone had punched it with a chicken curry (in the loosest possible terms) randomly thrown at it. Bloody awful. It sounded so good at the time.

Back