What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
Burger and fries and a little Sophia McPoopster

View attachment 807072

My newest spoon. I'm afraid of the soup. Haven't had it yet.

View attachment 807073

And cheap crap chili with cheese and greenonion action, which isn't terrible, really.

View attachment 807074
I love me a cheap can of chili with a slice of cheese melted in and half a pack of crushed saltines folded in after it is done warming up. Makes one can of chili go a long way.

It gets kinda thick so it isn't soup-like at all. Almost turns out to be the consistency of oatmeal. :D

She's adorable. Just standing there, waiting patiently.
Don't let her fool you. She's using all her brain power to will that food falls off the plate onto the floor.

She's like, drop the plate Cory. Drop the effin plate Cory! Drop the freaking plate for eff's sake, you effin muthatrucker!

Last edited:
With St. Patty's Day weekend here, I am really in the mood for corned beef and cabbage more corned beef. Here's hoping I can have some tomorrow if work allows me time.

Today I settled for Taco Bell Hell and McDonald's. Two fast foods in one day, oops.

Breakfast was the bacon, egg and cheese breakfast bagel sandwich without breakfast sauce and two hash browns. Dinner was a chicken quesarito and a shredded mini chicken quesadilla. Dinner and breakfast were both meh. Hoping for a better tomorrow.

Took this photo especially for @TexRex to show my next quiche to be consumed today. :P

DSCN4768.JPG

*Mind the date, it is set correctly this time.* :D

Last edited:
I just finished a dinner of (what else?) corned beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes.

While wearing a green shirt of course.

Normally I'm not of Irish extraction but one day a year I am.

Too much pepperoni. Oh look, I'm over here bashing pizza again. Sorry guys. I swear I don't hate pizza. :indiff:

I just ate half of my Indian quiche. Too much curry, too much pick, pick on my tongue and in my throat. :crazy:

Back