What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,273 comments
TB
Buffalo cauliflower "wings"

View attachment 983248

Holy hell they were tasty. :drool:
I love me a good crispy Cauliflower Wing. There was one spot that I used to go to during The Before that had the best ones ever. They had such a nice crunch and didn't get soggy fast at all.

I'm going to save this as well because my best friend and I make dinner for each other every Friday, and we're both fiends for them.

I love me a good crispy Cauliflower Wing. There was one spot that I used to go to during The Before that had the best ones ever. They had such a nice crunch and didn't get soggy fast at all.

I'm going to save this as well because my best friend and I make dinner for each other every Friday, and we're both fiends for them.
The "wings" I posted were out of a box, not home made. I think what made them so damn good was the breading had just a little bit of sweetness to it, coupled with the cauliflower having an almost pillowy potato consistency.

TB
The "wings" I posted were out of a box, not home made. I think what made them so damn good was the breading had just a little bit of sweetness to it, coupled with the cauliflower having an almost pillowy potato consistency.
Looks good either way. The odd thing is that I am not a fan of buffalo styled sauces at all, yet I found these so delicious. Weirdly enough, I dont feel the same about actual buffalo chicken wings. I think it's what you noted, the consistency of the cauliflower, that pulled me in.

Looking at that recipe though, I wont be able to do it. I've been holding off on getting a new stove, so with that said, that recipe is immediately out for me lol.

Tried slow cooking some venison sausage with bell peppers and onions today and it turned out great :D

View attachment 982158

Not accustomed to complimenting another man on his sausage, but that looks good! How long did you cook it for? There's a Polish deli near my work that has some very tasty looking sausage that I may try to slow cook.

TB
Buffalo cauliflower "wings"

View attachment 983248

Holy hell they were tasty. :drool:
This hurts my brain... tasty cauliflower? Is 'cauliflower' some American breed of chicken, or is it just a miraculous way of making cauliflower edible?

This hurts my brain... tasty cauliflower? Is 'cauliflower' some American breed of chicken, or is it just a miraculous way of making cauliflower edible?
Apparently, it's sheep.

cauliflower-sheep-picture-id985812968

I actually like cauliflower though. I can deal with it by itself, but that's boring. It's always good with just some good ol cheese melted over it too!

I had a preconceived notion of how it would taste - like half cooked, crunchy, kinda spicy cauliflower, and I really wasn't looking forward to it.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

I'm told Aldi also has General Tso cauliflower. THAT I'm excited for.

I had a homemade, homemade not by me but by a friend who is the owner of a grocery store vegetarian Lasagna. I also have a normal non vegetarian Lasagna but that is for another time.

I had a homemade, homemade not by me but by a friend who is the owner of a grocery store vegetarian Lasagna. I also have a normal non vegetarian Lasagna but that is for another time.
I have homemade lasagna and garlic bread being made tonight. I'm excited.

Whole grains bread (different grains) with different kind of seeds on this bread. Mayonaise, curry ketchup, cheese and lettuce sandwiched between the two slices of bread.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Eating some tacos I helped my mother make yesterday and enjoying my last Mountain Dew Liberty Brew. I bought so 12 packs of them back in July and August, despite drinking them on a daily basis and even some other members of my family drinking them, it's not until now I finally reached my last one. Glad they lasted this long! 👍 Now I just wish they would hurry up and come out again. :indiff:

Last edited:
Made pasta carbonara today. Wasn't bad at all, but it needed something extra. I didn't use near enough bacon in it, either which could have caused a lack in flavor.

6/10 - Will eat the rest of it.

Made pasta carbonara today. Wasn't bad at all, but it needed something extra. I didn't use near enough bacon in it, either which could have caused a lack in flavor.

6/10 - Will eat the rest of it.
Did you use eggs?

Cream or cheese?

Did you use eggs?

Cream or cheese?
7 eggs, 1 loose cup of finely shredded assorted Italian cheeses. Recipe called for a full cup of grated parmesan,but I didn't have any. :(

Last edited:
I've been avoiding Hershey Bars with Almonds for quite some time. I don't dislike almonds, but it didn't sound like a good combo. It's all we have at the work vending market, so I finally bit the bullet and tried it.

I don't think I'll ever eat a standard Hershey bar again. It was that good.

I've been avoiding Hershey Bars with Almonds for quite some time. I don't dislike almonds, but it didn't sound like a good combo. It's all we have at the work vending market, so I finally bit the bullet and tried it.

I don't think I'll ever eat a standard Hershey bar again. It was that good.
Food works in mysterious ways.

Dinner was a Mississippi po boy sandwich. Would have done it on the smoker, but it's ~25°F out there and I didn't have enough charcoal, so I did it inside with the Dutch oven.

Very good, but a bit salty. Ate 3/4 of it before remembering I didn't take a picture. Maybe next time.

Latest Posts

Back