What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,273 comments
TB
Not that kind of Dutch oven, the other kind of Dutch oven.
Are you sure?

EDIT: I had a burrito from QDoba tonight. It was the size of a small baby. Why are there burritos so huge?? Adobe chicken with cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. And something else, but I can't remember. :lol:

EDIT: Black Beans and rice.

Last edited:
8L6ryDV.jpg

Kimchi cheeseburger with bacon...

This publicity shot from the takeaway place next to my work is, for once, an accurate representation of what you actually get when you buy it.

I don't like kimchi, and I must admit that the smell of it, even in a burger like this, is quite off-putting. But, somehow it works nicely when coupled with a freshly cooked, quality burger...

A little bonus for being in work today!

Which is the other Dutch oven?
8L6ryDV.jpg

This publicity shot from the takeaway place next to my work is, for once, an accurate representation of what you actually get when you buy it.

I don't like kimchi, and I must admit that the smell of it, even in a burger like this, is quite off-putting. But, somehow it works nicely when coupled with a freshly cooked, quality burger...

Remove that photo ..... NOW!

Now I want one too. I mean a regular cheeseburger not that Kimchi stuff.

8L6ryDV.jpg

That's a BORGER!

Last edited:
Yesterday I bought Carob powder. I thought it was going to be very good.

Was I mistaken. It tastes like :yuck:

Green smoothie with raisins and pine seeds. It is also :yuck: but not as :yuck: as the Carob powder. It is somewhat eatable.

I just had Mac n cheese for the first time. Pretty tasty.
You're no longer a cheesey noodle virgin. :cheers:

-------

I've recently been getting a plain sausage biscuit sandwich from Hardee's once in a while. I don't know how, or why; but their biscuits are so good on the sandwich. I don't really care for them any other way (biscuits and gravy or nay other sandwich).

• I'm going to have homemade vegetable soup.
  • Brown whole grain rice.
  • Curry sauce.
  • Turkey filet.
Njam, njam. This is Dutch for (see below)

iu

114EF9C5-FECB-43D1-B13E-C096B2A15525.png
This beer was the 372 IPA that I’ve tried and logged in my IPA notes. I’ve had a few more of these since the first one.

It has replaced the long standing #1 beer on my list (Boneyards RPM IPA).

I freaking love it. Every single thing about it I love. I wish it they made a non alcohol version of it. I’d drink it like water every day. I cannot fathom another IPA that will top this one.

22 oz. bottle, pours a hazy golden orange with a tiny white head. Nose is super dank, full of fresh dank juicy hops, grapefruit zest, and pine - wow - what aromatics these are. Flavour brings out loads of fresh grapefruit zest, uber fresh piney hops, and some sharp zesty biscuity malt providing just enough backing. Extremely fresh, dank, juicy, dry and zest - everything I love about an IPA right here. Exceedingly high drinkability, with no residual sweetness. The pinnacle of Breakside’s brews, from what I’ve had.

Tried ordering some new stuff from the local Mexican joint.

"Poblano poutine" - Fried Wisconsin cheese curds, seasoned fries, poblano mole, cheese & barbacoa

"Carne Asada Alambre" - Pretty much steak fajitas with chorizo and bacon added in

Plus an order of their churros.

Tried ordering some new stuff from the local Mexican joint.

"Poblano poutine" - Fried Wisconsin cheese curds, seasoned fries, poblano mole, cheese & barbacoa

"Carne Asada Alambre" - Pretty much steak fajitas with chorizo and bacon added in

Plus an order of their churros.
Other than my usually more than one a week trip to Taco Bell, I haven't had Mexican food since before the pandemic. This is a must order soon for me. :drool:

Had a large peanut butter and banana malt from DQ today. It tasted great compared to my usual peanut butter and chocolate. However, getting a small banana chunk stuck in my straw every 10 seconds was super annoying. But it was really good. Now I can't figure out which one I'll get next time... :confused:

Went to Four Seasons for a lunch treat and had a wagu burger on brioche bun. It was my first time having a brioche bun, and the burger was delicious, but I think I’d have preferred it with a regular bread bun.

Kippenvlees brood. Literal translation: Chicken meat bread.

This is how it looks like.

iu

It's chicken but it looks like bread.

Also trying to "eat" that really bad tasting green smoothie. I added some stuff with it to make it taste better but I made it worse. :yuck:
I'm not throwing it away because that is a waste of food. :D

I had a baby pineapple. I was so delicious.

About to stir fry some pork loin with peppers to go in a wrap.

Latest Posts

Back