6870058E-137C-4C64-BD34-79A8E53BD642.jpeg

Bit of Sauvignon Cab in the new mug.

Ninkasi Brewings
DEDE60E3-8C41-400E-B3A8-1575F13A1B53.jpeg

67EBD836-D057-45E0-87C8-00C65950D55E.jpeg

Velocihoper IPA.
Truly disappointing.
Color: beautiful hazy amber
Pour: tiny bubbles forming a light head that quickly disappears. No lacing left on glass.
Aroma: weak, bland tropical notes. Mango maybe???
Taste: again, weak and bland. Not one thing stands out.
Overall: 2/5

Tricerahops double IPA
Get this one!
Color: golden straw
Pour: tiny bubbles form a light head that hangs around for a few sips. Lacing creeps down the glass as you sip.
Aroma: pine resin, grapefruits. Hint of the 8% alcohol.
Taste: glorious pine. Like sucking on a spruce tree. That’s followed by a dry bitterness that does not linger in the mouth.
Overall: 4.1/5. Great beer

View attachment 1005075

I went to the supermarket to buy the only Grape soda I could find - sugar-free Grape Fanta - but just before I got there, I found a local shop that had a can of Grape Fanta in the window, and I couldn't believe their stocks... I was literally like a kid in a candy store, but ended up getting a few different cans to try them. They were all £1.59 a can, which is not much more expensive than standard cans, so I was very pleasantly surprised. Can't wait to try them out.
Can’t recall ever seeing Fanta Grape here in Sweden but I do remember seeing it a lot when I visited Japan in 2018. Seems very popular there.

I pretty much grew up on Fanta Grape. Here in Southern Illinois.

Knew strawberry and orange existed but never had them or saw them much until probably 5 years ago.

Since I started drinking my homemade Kefir with raw organic cow milk, I have a lot more energy. Today, at around 6 pm I made Kefir from Soy milk. After that, it's time to make cashew milk Kefir. I wonder if the fermentation of the Kefir cultures produce alcohol?

I think my gut likes the probiotics from Kefir.

Many fast food, beer, and meat lovers are probably thinking "what a wuss". I like my cheeseburger, fries etc ... as well you know. Alcohol is a big no, no because of the meds.

Last edited:
Snacking on a chunk of chorizo; the Brooklyn Nine-Nine pilot I was watching had a subplot involving the robbery of some jamón ibérico and I got hungry.

Back