What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,273 comments
Dinner yesterday.

gvYzvaU.jpg

I'm making spaghetti sauce. Not long and I'll have spaghetti for lunch even though it is already 1:35 pm.

A St. Louis classic today. Crown Candy Kitchen.

Chips, chocolate... Square wrapped foil thing. That's a BLM. Bacon, lettuce, mayo. Lots of bacon on an 11 dollar sandwich so I ate half of it before eating it like a normal sandwich.

The chocolate is a thick shelled-like casing as if it was an Easter Bunny chocolate. But it's much thicker. The center is filled with peanut butter. I must admit, it's much better than a Reese's.

Chips appear to be standard salty potato chips that I couldn't make out to be a specific brand. If I has to guess, I'd say they are Lays Wavy.

Required a 4 hour nap afterwards.

View attachment 953174
This. Forgot to order the chocolate though, and didn't want to be an inconvenience to ask for another order upon arrival for pickup.

I'm not eating anything else today. :crazy:

White Lady

1.5 oz Botanist dry gin
.75 oz Cointreau
.75 oz simple syrup
.75 oz fresh lemon juice
1 egg white

Dry shake 15 seconds to combine and develop froth. Add a large ice cube and shake to chill. Strain into a coupe glass.

My homemade spaghetti sauce is so delicious that I'm going to have spaghetti ..... again ..... today.

Brag:
1) a pompous or boastful statement
2) arrogant talk or manner

I opted for a few beers and a pepperoni pizza since it was game night tonight. And a chocolate brownie ice cream. All were spectacular.

This is called the Katy Perry. It's Hot N Cold. Ice cream with melted peanut butter poured on top.

View attachment 1071876

I'll leave now. 🖐️
That looks delicious. But I have never tried peanut butter in my life, so I don't know if it is delicious. If it was chocolate though I'd have been on my way already to steal your ice cream with chocolate. :lol:

4FB7BB76-D0D0-4B91-AF32-8DF0E1A5389B.jpeg

My local 7 Eleven just started to stock Euro beers.
They may be double the price, but I’m sure they deliver double the punch too.

My wife will let you know in the morning lol.

Grilled chicken salad from Bojangles, smothered in enough honey dijon dressing to negate the healthiness of it.
93904E5F-7D53-45D9-BA88-4D1C348F2A2A.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back