What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,635 comments
  • 1,561,387 views
Stopped by KFC this morning and got 12-pc chicken tenders, a pot-pie, a large mashed potatoes w gravy and corn. But I'm putting it in fridge for dinner tonight. It should be okay for about a day. Beats having to cook/wash dishes.
 
Monte Cristo. Fried Potatoes/Morning Fries.... Whatever you want to call them.

All made from scratch.

Beautiful morning outside.

20220530_081930.jpg
Snapchat-2117326077.jpg
 
Cool, I might try eating that in the future. So, how does Monte Crisco taste?
Depends on where you get them I would assume they can slightly vary. But generally it's a sandwich consisting of French Toast for the bread, sliced ham for the meat, and swiss cheese.

The one I had today also had two over easy eggs inside.

I covered the whole sandwich in syrup too. Ate my potatoes while it was marinating ;)

It's a very good sandwich. My cholesterol level climbed just at the sight of it, though... :lol:
 
Last edited:
Sausage, sausage, scones and clotted cream, curries, so many curries, sausage rolls, kebab, sausage, more curries and beer. Gallons of beer.

Holidaying in the UK is going to give me a heart attack.
 
Secret Pizza

If you don't know it's there, you'll never find it. It's not on any signage or listed with any of the restaurants. No sign out front, either.

20220602_193543.jpg
 
Fixing to eat a turkey sub with swiss cheese, pickles, onions and lettuce. With a side order of fries!
 
Finally able to try cotton candy grapes.

Taste like plain old grapes to me.
 
Finally able to try cotton candy grapes.

Taste like plain old grapes to me.
First time I tried one, it was so sweet my cheeks ached for a second. You've got the placebo group!
 
There’s definitely a difference to me. Maybe they watered them down since four years ago. They were easily twice the price then.
 
I only had them once and they were too sweet.
 
Finally able to try cotton candy grapes.

Taste like plain old grapes to me.
I really like them. I don't think they taste like the name suggests, but a nice grape in any case.
 
Made some tuna salad (only celery, nothing else veggie-wise), let it get cold and threw it on some multigrain bread, lettuce, and threw two pickle slices on top.

Now my tum-tum (yes, I said "tum-tum" :lol: ) is being fussy. This is the third time this has happened so I can only guess my stomach hates the combination of tuna fish and pickles the way I make it. How do I know it's the pickles? I ate a batch I made last week with nothing more than crackers (these, to be exact) and was perfectly fine.

It was good though, so only partial regrets. :lol:
 
Had a very ill-advised burrito at lunch time today. I reckon by 6 pm I could probably give the Falcon 9 a run for its money.
 
Back