What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments
Breakfast for supper!

20220704_173313.jpg

I always forget that I have an A&W/Long John Silver's combo restaurant right by my work. I've only been there one about 9 months ago since I started my new job and I loved the burger. Must go back. 🙏
Mine is a combination KFC and A&W. Every time I go I hear this song:

Last edited:
I'm fixing to eat a late night snack!

32-oz bag of Sour cream and onion Lays, Turkey sub with tomatos, pickles and a 16-oz Pepsi. Might keep me up several hours but my stomach is growling and I can't go to bed hungry!

An Aviation.

Kind of.

20220706_210721.jpg

Vodka in place of the gin (the gin we have is too juniper forward for me) and a bit of simple syrup to please my busted palate.

TB
Snickers does it for me. Have never tried with Reese's Cups. Does it give a Fluffernutter taste at all? I've always wondered. But figured even it did, it would probably be overpowered by the chocolate.

Snickers does it for me. Have never tried with Reese's Cups. Does it give a Fluffernutter taste at all? I've always wondered. But figured even it did, it would probably be overpowered by the chocolate.
I haven't had a fluffernutter for about 30 years but it stands to reason that it should be similar.

It's not any more overpowered by chocolate than a regular old Peanut Butter Cup is. 👍

Nascar Racing Sport GIF by NASCAR

TB
I haven't had a fluffernutter for about 30 years but it stands to reason that it should be similar.

It's not any more overpowered by chocolate than a regular old Peanut Butter Cup is. 👍
I'll have to give it a go.

Now that I can't stop thinking about sweets, there's an intrusive thought in my head telling me a Fluffernutter Cake needs to be created and consumed by yours truly.

Perhaps I'll have my mom whip something up as a housewarming gift.

Here is my proposal.

Base: 12 Twinkies
Layer 2: Marshmallow Fluff
Layer 3: Peanut Butter
Layer 4: Marshmallow Fluff
Layer 5: 12 Twinkies

You'll have to excuse me, I had Twinkies for lunch yesterday. I'm in the mood. And um, since that's pretty impractical, I'll sub the Twinkies for general angel food cake layers.

I'll have to give it a go.

Now that I can't stop thinking about sweets, there's an intrusive thought in my head telling me a Fluffernutter Cake needs to be created and consumed by yours truly.

Perhaps I'll have my mom whip something up as a housewarming gift.

Here is my proposal.

Base: 12 Twinkies
Layer 2: Marshmallow Fluff
Layer 3: Peanut Butter
Layer 4: Marshmallow Fluff
Layer 5: 12 Twinkies

You'll have to excuse me, I had Twinkies for lunch yesterday. I'm in the mood. And um, since that's pretty impractical, I'll sub the Twinkies for general angel food cake layers.
I'd dis your cake but I ate this:

20181216_180219-jpg.787117

:lol:

Great. All I want now is a fluffernutter sando.
Toasted.

That’s a great cake idea. They have a fluff festival in Massachusetts in September I believe. The cake would make a great entry. Angel food over twinkies though.

TB

Interesting, as I'm currently having a slice of our anniversary cake. :D

y9nGDYT.jpg

AWjU176.jpg

oP5H1Uh.jpg

MABUgGz.jpg

SWpQDZd.jpg

Had to freeze some of it, so it's not 100% as good as last week, but still... :drool:

TB

That's amazing, did you make that? I'm gonna try that recipe soon for maybe the holidays. Anyways, fixing to eat some bacon, pancakes with syrup, buttered toast and some raisin bran! Gotta love them raisins!

TB
71wnJTNGa3L._AC_UL320_.jpg

WAY better tasting than regular Flamin' Hot but I still can't eat more than a handful, which is probably for the best anyway. :lol:
I am so totally over the whole “Flamin’ Hot” everything trend (says the person who drank a Flamin’ Hot Mountain Dew.)

Covered in Montreal season stuff.

Less cooked, the better. Show the cow a matchstick, put it on a plate.
Have you ever used the sous vide method to do your steak? They come out perfect every time.

I bought a sous vide heater for $40 on Amazon.

I season the steak with salt, pepper, and Montreal seasoning, I stuff it into a Ziplock bag and press all the air out. I put that in a 128° water bath for about an hour and a half.

Then I sear it in a scorching hot skillet with avocado oil. Perfect rare, medium every time. (That is just a little rarer than medium rare.)

I always used to overcook my steaks, I quit wasting money on steak and gave up until I discovered this method.

Back