What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,308 comments
53237950-3FC6-4573-9E32-254DF365E54A.jpeg

35E7C67B-D92A-4C6D-BA98-8E674545CCFA.jpeg

Edit: I can’t find the other picture.

Can’t complain!

Last edited:
Keeping in mind I have both vegetarian and gluten intolerant people in my house...

WTAF is grassfed, gluten free cheddar cheese?

TB
WTAF is grassfed, gluten free cheddar cheese?
I imagine it’s gluten free cheese from a grass fed cow. Could be wrong though.
Moms in hospital for surgery. That means cafeteria food for me.

Burger with swiss and potato wedges.
View attachment 1182598
Looks pretty good for hospital standards. I wish my local hospital had Dr Pepper. In fact, I wish anywhere in my province had Dr Pepper.

I hope your mom is all right.

First and foremost, I hope your mom pulls through and is alright.

Two, what hospital cafeteria serves food that looks like that!?
So far she’s doing fine. She had back surgery yesterday, but everything seems to have gone well.
This is one of bigger hospitals in Raleigh, and it has a really nice cafeteria, with chefs that make to order.

Breakfast: Western omelette with bacon, potatoes, and a V8.
8F64FF8A-9039-43A5-A33B-6CE582F1E5A0.jpeg

I’m glad to hear your mom’s surgery appears to have gone well. And I have to admit that omelette looks pretty good.

Last edited:
1658251842092.jpeg

The bag looks cool, that's literally the only good thing I can say about these vile chips. I would rather have any of the Flamin' Hot varieties and I hate those with a passion. I'm sure there's people that will like this flavor, but for me it's so far into the "not for me" category I might as well rename it. :yuck:

I decided to finish off my bottle of KRafted rum in style. I picked up a couple cans of Pepsi Nitro in both regular and vanilla flavors. I’ve had them before. If you’ve ever had Guinness beer in a can, then you have a good idea of the texture of the drink. The nitrogen infuser produces very little in the way of bubbles or foam, so you can pour it hard without worry about the head overflowing. It has a nice creamy taste that I like, but I have to admit the general consensus that it tastes like slightly flat Pepsi is fair.

Still, I wanted to know how it would taste mixed with rum. Turns out it tastes like rum and slightly flat Pepsi. And the vanilla flavored version tastes like rum and slightly flat vanilla-flavored Pepsi. Go figure.
AF629DE3-F9CE-4FEE-BF65-DD598E84709C.jpeg

62075E0D-E17B-44EE-8245-037CCD792BD3.jpeg

Last edited:
I decided to finish off my bottle of KRafted rum in style. I picked up a couple cans of Pepsi Nitro in both regular and vanilla flavors. I’ve had them before. If you’ve ever had Guinness beer in a can, then you have a good idea of the texture of the drink. The nitrogen infuser produces very little in the way of bubbles or foam, so you can pour it hard without worry about the head overflowing. It has a nice creamy taste that I like, but I have to admit the general consensus that it tastes like slightly flat Pepsi is fair.

Still, I wanted to know how it would taste mixed with rum. Turns out it tastes like rum and slightly flat Pepsi. And the vanilla flavored version tastes like rum and slightly flat vanilla-flavored Pepsi. Go figure.
View attachment 1183601
View attachment 1183602
Cool, I might try that in the near future when I'm in my early 40's! I'm a pepsi/mountain dew addict too!

Did a decadent egg-and-butter-loaded breakfast. Egg-in-a-hole made with brioche, obviously cooked in a fair amount of butter, and cascaded with Hollandaise.

:lol:

Had peach slices and orange/grapefruit juice with it to get through the richness.

Coma time.

Took a wrong turn getting off the highway the other day (brain autopiloted for my normal route) and found a stand selling fruit and vegetables on the side of the road. Pretty common in my area, but I've never stopped at one to buy anything.

Since it wasn't too far from where I was, I decided to go back on my break and get some peaches.

These were breakfast today. They are really good.

They are called Calhoun Peaches and I have not a clue about where they are from, or their history. All I know is I've seen them for years in various areas being sold on the side of the road. If I were to guess, they could be from a nearby Calhoun County. Time for some research. :)

20220812_203858.jpg

Last edited:
More pizza. Columbus, Ohio pizza is mostly meh. Or I just can’t find the good stuff.

6FBD7BBB-C167-4A42-B31B-842A2A72426E.jpeg

And new mini shovels that have a long handle that they call chopsticks. Hah.

C5F320A0-3A87-4785-BCA8-686FAB28B9CD.jpeg

Thanks for the reminder, now that I have my own house I'm definitely buying some ice cream spoons shovels.
Hey, are you okay? We usually get the Georgia peaches. They really taste good especially when you slice them up cold. We also have some bananas, mangoes, and some apples we're gonna eat tomorrow for a healthy snack.

Hey, are you okay? We usually get the Georgia peaches. They really taste good especially when you slice them up cold. We also have some bananas, mangoes, and some apples we're gonna eat tomorrow for a healthy snack.
I'm doing great. :)

Took a wrong turn getting off the highway the other day (brain autopiloted for my normal route).
I know this is well off-topic but I do this all the time. If I want to go to the city (as I did on Friday) I end up driving towards work for 10 minutes before I realise it’s the wrong direction.

How does that pumpkin spice drink taste, I was never a fan of pumpking food/drink products most of my life. Probably my taste buds were way off. I actually like nuts, meat, dairy products and sweets.
I like it, which is saying a lot as I actually really hate coffee. “Pumpkin Spice” really means cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves, so it has a very earthy, spicy taste.

Back