What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,279 comments
White Chocolate Almond Magnum ice cream. Such a shame these are only stocked periodically. By far my favourite ice cream.

Had the vanilla nitro Pepsi a week ago. And agree with the general consensus on flat Pepsi taste. But I like it? Just bought a 4 pack.
E6A0E71D-B5B8-4640-AE13-73A9572F2FDE.jpeg

It’s been over 8 months since I visited my favourite pizza place so tonight I went there for my usual.
The sizes haven’t changed and the price hasn’t gone up since 2016.
Best dinner in a long time.

Today my mate and I went for our usual Friday lunch - a 16" peperoni and salcsiccia pizza from 'Little Italy' - £17, so £8.50 for half a pizza each, but boy is it good - and half of one of these bad boys is more than enough for me...

Take home message when it comes to your favourite pizza - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

-

On Wednesday I met an old friend who is visiting from Sri Lanka, so I treated him and his daughter to lunch. It was great to see him and meet his daughter, but lunch was embarrassingly bad. Me and my mate both got the cheese burger - well, I say cheese burger, it was more 'hint of cheese' burger - £12 each - half as good as a McDonald's but twice the price... :ill: At least his daughter's Mac and Cheese looked good, but £45 for three pretty basic lunches and a lousy soft drink each was so annoying. They did ask if we wanted any sauces etc., but they brought a virtually empty bottle of mayo, and then we had to flag down a passing waitress to get some salt... It's the first time ever I've refused to tip.

Last edited:
Just had some pan-cooked pork chops and baking up a box of scalloped bacon cheddar potatoes. :D

A new Coca-Cola Creations flavor is out, so I had to try it. It’s called “Dreamworld” and it allegedly tastes like dreams. I’ve honestly never had a dream about a big bowl of fruit punch into which someone dropped a single can of coke, but that’s what it tastes like.
566B229D-9A99-4B85-BAEF-6818C752019F.jpeg

Last edited:
I love these. Although I stick to the original corn flavour. There’s a strawberry yogurt flavour too. I think I’ll pass on that.
I didn't know there was a strawberry yogurt flavor.I only know,sundried tomato & mozarella,sweet chilli,sea salt,sour cream & black pepper.

I didn't know there was a strawberry yogurt flavor.I only know,sundried tomato & mozarella,sweet chilli,sea salt,sour cream & black pepper.
It might be a regional variation. SE Asia gets all kinds of odd flavours, and few of the ‘regular’ flavours.

I had a Weinioli for dinner. Was quite good. Although I will admit the sauce did not mix well with the bun. In the future I will consider Weinioli Soup rather than sandwich.

20220820_172030.jpg

Guess what I'm fixing to eat, it's similar to the picture shown below. Falafels

Haven't eaten these in a year. This is one of my favorite things/recipes to eat!

1661152542744.png

Last edited:
Wow, no one's posted here in a week? Fixing to eat some eggs, bacon, bagels and an english muffin for breakfast, and for a drink, coffee. I usually don't drink coffee much except for if it's a latte.

Paloma!

2 oz Fotaleza Blanco tequila
2 oz grapefruit juice
2 oz club soda
½ oz lime juice
½ oz simple syrup

All but soda combined in glass, add ice, top with club soda and give it a quick stir.

Dinner was sautéed scallop tacos with roasted corn, white onion, avocado, cilantro, lime juice and cotija cheese, and chips with a simple fresh tomato salsa.

Having some pepperoni pizza, anchovies, mushrooms, and extra cheese. And some buffalo chicken wings as a side.
Anchovies, really, that's my thing. show us a picture. I cover mine with Parmesan cheese, so it fries in the oil.

I can't believe so few people eat anchovies on pizza. Best pizza topping ever!

Back