What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,561 comments
Ud1n1Cg.jpg

Currently in Poland, trying some mulled beer for the first time. Feels good, especially with -5 degrees Celsius outside.

Last edited:
Fixing to eat some oatmeal, and some buttered toast for a late night snack. Should get my taste buds going!

Okay, not appealing but it’s pretty good stuff. Chunked chicken covered in Peri Peri sauce. And, cabbage, ginger, and garlic that swam in broth for a while. Nice and soft.

IMG_3135.jpeg

These were on sale at Alexa. And good enough. But then I found my inversion blender stick hiding away. Two clementines, some water, sugar sprinkle. Good but it was staring right at, half the strawberry shake.

IMG_3138.jpeg

Okay, not appealing but it’s pretty good stuff. Chunked chicken covered in Peri Peri sauce. And, cabbage, ginger, and garlic that swam in broth for a while. Nice and soft.

View attachment 1317235

These were on sale at Alexa. And good enough. But then I found my inversion blender stick hiding away. Two clementines, some water, sugar sprinkle. Good but it was staring right at, half the strawberry shake.

View attachment 1317236
Wow, so how did it taste? I picked up some strawberries at my local Sam's club Friday. Had a vanilla cake with strawberries put on top, it was good.

I’d pick that one also. Sounds good. Those wing look really good, too.
They are pretty good. The kimchi chicken is a little heavy on the sauce though.

What I like about these guys is that they're constantly introducing new specials and they add them to the menu permanently if they're a big enough hit.

Last edited:
Fixing to eat some cinnamon buns with some frosting, as a midnight snack. I am a sweets fan, I have to watch my sugar consumption everyday though.

Downside: I can't get that AᗺBA song "Chicken tikka, tell me what's wrong" out of my head
Thanks. That’s in my head now too.
Fixing to eat some cinnamon buns with some frosting, as a midnight snack. I am a sweets fan, I have to watch my sugar consumption everyday though.
I have to be very careful with sweets now. Anytime I eat a heavy meal and follow it with ice cream, I black out.
Without the dessert the digestion doesn’t have a problem and I maintain consciousness.

I’m also terrified of damaging my eyesight through diabetes.

Still, a handful of Maltesers and and the odd square of Dairy Milk doesn’t hurt. That’s about my limit.

Totino’s orange chicken pizza rolls
Franks sweet chili sauce puddle

View attachment 1318202

Green onion, because!
Pleasantly happy and could probably eat all 50. I really should toast some.
A&W root beer. I’m a happy kid.
That was my favorite brand of root beer when I was in my early teens. 11-18 years of age, I had to cut back on it though, because of the sugar amount and ingredients.

I'm getting ready to eat some Trail Mix. That is one of my favorite snacks to take with me on a road trip or for camping.

Thought this looked a bit daft, but I tried making it and it was really good. Very easy too, and a good way to keep the bread soft but also crispy and golden. Importantly this method makes it easy to fully cook the egg while cooking the bread to your liking as well. I used ham instead of bacon, and cheddar cheese, and it was pretty good.

That escalated quickly.

I do love Broccoli, some tender stem variety, steamed with new potato’s and a lamb chop. Heaven.
@coryclifford That looks very similar to what I had last night - Hong Kong style pork belly with rice and steamed broccolli. It's super-easy and tasty, but pork belly is a bit fatty and it can also cause a bit of discomfort the next day if bits get stuck between your teeth, which it almost always does. The idea of adding some chopped spring onions and a teriyaki dip will have to be tried out, though the 'sauce' I make with mine cooks down to a lovely, sticky coating - Coca Cola is my secret ingredient.

@Sprite I've never actually had lamb chops, but I love lamb so I might try those.

Japanese food is the best, don't know how they eat rice three to four times a day, I would have to eat meat, vegetables and put teriyaki sauce on everything to enhance the flavor of my food.

Back