What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments

Miso Black Ramen from Ramen Dayo (not my pic) - I got a boiled egg with mine, and it had shavings of dried garlic on top and is made with burnt garlic oil, so it was very tasty.

That said, I've always thought that they can be a bit stingy with the pork, and today was no exception - only three relatively small slices, and they weren't all that nice. And for very little change from £17 (service charge already included, but no sides or drinks were added...), it is far too expensive IMO.
That said, it was worth it for this picture alone...

IMG-20240315-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
I have to watch how many bananas I eat because one has like 400-500 mg of potassium.
You would have to eat 400 bananas in one day for the potassium to reach lethal levels.

And if you're worried about the radiation, you'd have to eat 50 million.

I think you'll be fine.

Don't forget to peel the banana from the seed end like monkeys do instead of the stalk end. That way you can remove the inedible seed with the peel instead of getting it in the last bite.

This is half bacon and prawn fried rice and half basmati and Malay chicken curry.

20240317_134710_remastered.jpg

Wife and I went for individual hot pot. Wife orders me the tame version. I had to add a bowl of spices to make it suitable.

The restaurant was awesome though, and I filled myself to the brim with meat and eggs. So satisfied. 5/7 for quality. Will return next week for more oily goodness.

Wife and I went for individual hot pot. Wife orders me the tame version. I had to add a bowl of spices to make it suitable.

The restaurant was awesome though, and I filled myself to the brim with meat and eggs. So satisfied. 5/7 for quality. Will return next week for more oily goodness.
Nice, let me know how it goes and I may try that recipe. I'm fixing to eat an omelet with some Ore Ida tater tots. Yum, yum.

Last edited:
Nice, let me know how it goes and I may try that recipe. I'm fixing to eat an omelet with some Ore Ida tater tots. Yum, yum.
The recipe is centuries old and mostly contains spiced oil in which to cook the goodies.

I have to ask, are you human? Many of your posts here come across as ‘bot text. Would you pass a reverse Turin test? ;)

The recipe is centuries old and mostly contains spiced oil in which to cook the goodies.

I have to ask, are you human? Many of your posts here come across as ‘bot text. Would you pass a reverse Turin test? ;)
No I am human. I'm making a smoothie with bananas, cream and chocolate. I can't wait to eat it.

No I am human. I'm making a smoothie with bananas, cream and chocolate. I can't wait to eat it.
My apologies. I’ve been traumatised into thinking half the internet is bots. Your posts here seemed like generated comments in my mind. Yes, I’m a little bit crazy.

This morning for breakfast I have a choc chip muffin. A bloody big one!

Back