What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,561 comments
IMG_20240124_162818228.jpgground beef and onion mixture wrapped in dough and baked in the oven.

I was in the mood for a banh mi sandwich for lunch today. I wasn’t even sure where to go to get one, but it turns out there is an Asian market nearby with several little hole in the wall restaurants around the side. I was very happy with my choice.
IMG_0099.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought a 24-ounce box of orange Jello, I'm gonna make some jello with whipped cream and strawberries on top. I'm sure that will turn out delicious!

Dickel, Disaronno and Dolin cocktail.

2oz Dickel bonded Tennessee whisky
1.5oz Disaronno amaretto
1oz Dolin Rouge vermouth
3 drops orange bitters

Stirred, with ice.

Dickel, Disaronno and Dolin cocktail.

2oz Dickel bonded Tennessee whisky
1.5oz Disaronno amaretto
1oz Dolin Rouge vermouth
3 drops orange bitters

Stirred, with ice.
What’s dickel? Sounds German.

Amaretto and Coke used to be my replacement for Dr. Pepper when I was living in China.

I just picked up some bits to eat, mainly sandwich stuff. But I also grabbed bag of marshmallows and lime soda to feed my sugar cravings. That’s what I’m eating now.

I should be eating Cory Cliffords, but the sugar came first.

RXWXlWY.jpeg

We went to this pizza place today, close to where we used to live before, like ten years ago.

Pizza was as good as we remembered and the staff was very happy to see us, which made it even more special.
Gotta love that pizza!! I ate some at Domino's last week, I got a large with pepperoni, anchovies, sausage and extra cheese. It was fabulous!

Convenience got the better of me and I grabbed a McDonald’s chicken meal. I rarely eat the stuff, and my stomach is remembering why. Worst lunch I’ve had in a long long time.

Edit: 3 pints of Asahi Dry with a movie. That’s probably my dinner. Much better beer than the local stuff but twice the price. I’ll round off with a few Stella Artois for good measure.

Last edited:
Drinking a 16-ounce glass of orange juice, with deviled eggs, bacon, buttered toast and hash browns(Ore Ida).

I stopped by Uwajimaya to get something for dinner. As soon as I walked in the door there was a display for Lays chips for what I assume is the Chinese market. Once I saw the flavors, I had to buy one of each.

Regular: Numb & Spicy Hot Pot, Cucumber, Roasted Cumin Lamb Skewer
IMG_0112.jpeg

Wavy: Imitation Crispy Roast Artificial Suckling Pig, Imitation Braised Prawns in Abalone Sauce, Imitation Stewed Artificial Pork Ball
IMG_0113.jpeg

Super Wavy: Sizzling Artificial Squid Flavor (the first one I had)
IMG_0114.jpeg

Last edited:
Back