What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,669 comments
  • 1,562,411 views
View attachment 1569824

Had Wendy's today. Noticed they went old school with the Fry pack (Something I remember as a child)
I wouldn't mind trying Wednesday's but they didn't seem to have a burger option.

1791462318995.webp
 
Last edited:
I'm fixing to eat some pancakes, French toast and some hash browns. My mom's eating some bananas, a bowl of Rice Krispies cereal and some pancakes as well. We will decide what to eat for lunch later on this afternoon.
 
I wouldn't mind trying Wednesday's but they didn't seem to have a burger option.

View attachment 1569909
Is this promotion going on currently in the UK? I know it happened here in the US when season two of Wednesday dropped last year.
 
Is this promotion going on currently in the UK? I know it happened here in the US when season two of Wednesday dropped last year.
No, it only happened over there. Our local Wendy's pulled out in May. I ate there once and it was nothing like it was in the eighties. The patties weren't even square.
 
Last edited:
Had lunch at a Belgian beer house that's been around since 1870. They have a Tuesday deal where you can get a 500g (17.5oz) steak and chips for $25NZ!

As far dining in the city center goes, you can't really beat that!

20260929_133343(1).webp
 
Late night walking led to me stumbling into an international halal market. I got some fun treats and had a nice interaction with folks.

The white chocolate dates are the standout, and the caramelized onion chips taste like intense Funyun Doritos. The little crackers reminded me of coconut windmill cookies, and the little date filled wheat cookies reminded me of a less refined Fig Newton.

Really good stuff.
IMG_0078.webp
 
Late night walking led to me stumbling into an international halal market. I got some fun treats and had a nice interaction with folks.

The white chocolate dates are the standout, and the caramelized onion chips taste like intense Funyun Doritos. The little crackers reminded me of coconut windmill cookies, and the little date filled wheat cookies reminded me of a less refined Fig Newton.

Really good stuff.
View attachment 1570087
Cool, I'm getting ready to snack on some animal crackers before bed, I'll have to brush too.
 
Dinner while watching the DTM race: spicy Turkish kebab. Toppings: pickled burger sauce, mayonnaise, truffle hot sauce, mustard. Side dish: plain Pringles.

Drink: Maltana pineapple.
 
It's one. I have to cut it in half to fit it on the plate.

@Sprite and Mrs. Sprite have also shopped at TCK if you want a second opinion. I think he liked them as well.
We have indeed and they’re lovely. Can highly recommend. Getting two in a box / package means one each. Throw some sides together and it’s a super easy meal.
 
20261008_144238.webp


A Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell for Dinner yesterday.

20261009_154135.webp

20261009_154311.webp


Philly Cheese Steak from Jersey Mike's for dinner today.
 
Last edited:
A couple sandwiches made with salami, provolone, sliced baby tomatoes and fresh avocado on flatbread.
IMG_1923.webp
 
Back