What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,907 views
Conor Oberst - One of My Kind



The video is from the end of the "One of My Kind" documentary on Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band. There's some videos of the whole band performing the song but they're pretty low quality but it's a pretty powerful song with just Conor on the guitar. It's very reminiscent of his early Bright Eyes work.​
 
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (Butch Clancy Dubstep Remix)
 
Tool - Third Eye

I'm lucky I work with other guys that love Tool as well. :)
 
Mastodon The Hunter
 


I love these 70's like beats. If you guys know anything else like this please, please tell me! :dopey:
 
One Direction - What makes you beautiful

 
Reliving high school;

Shai Hulud - That Within Blood Ill-Tempered

 
Silversun Pickups - Substitution

 
Cursive - The Casualty

​
 
Them Crooked Vultures - Dead End Friends

 
DragonForce - Operation Ground and Pound



:dopey:
 
I recommend this :sly:

 
t.A.T.u - Not Gonna Get Us
 
Bullet For My Valentine - Alone

Pantera - Drag The Waters
 
Last edited:
Back