What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,871 views
Blackbird.
Bullet For My Valentine - Alone

Love that that song :D

Anyhow

The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979

Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
 
Last edited:
Silversun Pickups - It's Nice To Know You Work Alone
 
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
 
Coldplay - Shiver (Parachutes)


Oh my gosh the melody is so catchy!
 


Going all emo for a few days before the misses is coming over...can't wait.
 
Some German music to share some of my language and culture.









 
Also from Germany: BEATSTEAKS! \o/



Best live band ever btw.
 
All the soundtracks from Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 to Need For Speed Carbon.. if my PS2 weren't broken right now...
 
Some German music to share some of my language and culture.

Two can play at that game...

challenge.jpg






TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
 
Last edited:
Party Rock Anthem.


The bass in this is killer... never realized this before when listening to it in the car...
 
Coldplay - Christmas Lights, Live in Liverpool (Christmas Single)



There's a music video but the live version is more or less better :)
 
Was humming Bon Iver. Then I realized it was I Would Be Sad by the Avett Brothers. So I'm listening to the album Emotionalism.

I never want to listen to the Avett Brothers.
 
Back