What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,907 views
Due to the crappy weather here I've just put on a classic: Tupac All Eyez On Me 👍
 
Awesome new Black Keys song.

 
Goldfinger - This Lonely Place

​
 
Edguy - Navigator



Edguy is probably the second best band I've found this year. The best being QueenrĂżche!​
 
Street Dreams - Hollywood Undead :)👍
 
German bands aye, then liesten to Edguy, they're German. ;)

Listen to GeRmAnY's FavOriTe PoP StaR: Heino

Edit: Heino isn't that bad, it's awesome actually. But you know what is bad, Sasha Bognibov (MoLdOvA's FaVoRiTe pOp sTaR!) Preferably:

Sasha Bognibov - I love the girls of thirteen years old.
 
Last edited:
Surfer Blood - Anchorage

 
The Good Life - Notes In His Pockets

​
 
Rebel Love Song - Black Veil Brides
 
Brantley Gilbert - Kick It In The Sticks

I am finding it hard that this is really a country song. This song rocks ! Is this the future of country music ? If so, I'll jump on that bandwagon.

 
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become.
 
The Roots-Act Too (Feat. Common)

 
Back