What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,861 views
 
Slayer - Angel of Death
 
The Temper Trap - Fader (Jakwob Remix)
 
All 25 pieces of Carmina Burana. I really like: Chramer, Grip Die Varwe Mir. In Taberna Quando Sumus. Blanziflor et Helena.

Also Two Steps from Hell.
 
Last edited:
Bomb the Music Industry! - Fresh Attitude, Young Body

​
 
Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials (Album).

Really digging it, a lot.
 
Listen to GeRmAnY's FavOriTe PoP StaR: Heino

Edit: Heino isn't that bad, it's awesome actually. But you know what is bad, Sasha Bognibov (MoLdOvA's FaVoRiTe pOp sTaR!) Preferably:

Sasha Bognibov - I love the girls of thirteen years old.

You filthy *****************. Listen to Rammstein damned. Heino is from the 60's and 70's -.-.

Oh and by the way, I was wondering if I should check for this Sasha, I thought you made up some stupid title for fun but eventually went for it and typed it in YT. And WOW this is one of the most hilarious things I have seen in my entire life! :lol:
Just wow.

And and also, I mean :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I can't stop laughing right now, he SERIOUSLY reminds me of THAT guy: (they even sound the same :lol:)







And here some Rammstein for good measure:

 
Last edited:
The GT3 theme song, as sung by Snoop Dogg.
 
The various I am the best tunes I grew up to.
 
Dead Kennedys - Chemical Warfare

​
 


If you don't like this song or The Beatles, please kindly leave the internet.
 
Bob Seger (The Bob Seger System) - Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Takes me right back to 'Nam (Battlefield Vietnam, that is!)
 
Devo - Jerkin' Back N Forth
 
Cursive - Bad Science

​
 
Last edited:
 
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls On Parade (DJ Cremoso Remix)
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (DJ Cremoso Remix)
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing (DJ Cremoso Remix)
Foo Fighters - Everlong (DJ Cremoso Remix)

Noticing a pattern here?
 
Yeah, you like average to good songs that have been ruined by sone berk.
 
 


I remember seeing the Lucozade advert and had flashbacks of GT3 :)
 
Back