What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,861 views
I'm amazed no-one's post Wham yet... for obvious reasons. :sly:
 
It's a Party - Subways.

Crystalised (Rory Phillips Remix) - The xx.

Ready Set Loop - SBTRKT.

Slow - MRTN.
 
Laputa: Castle in the Sky Soundtrack.
 
Naive New Beaters - Live Good (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)

 


That first solo is short but mesmerizing :drool:
 
Mystikal- Still Smokin'



Yeah, you know what I'm doing. :sly:
 
The Ones - Flawless (Phunk Investigation Extended Club Mix)

 
Afrojack - Lionheart (Original Mix)



Also listening to Aural Psynapse - again. deadmau5 never fails to amaze me and keep me raving.
 
Last edited:
I'm currently listening to The Best of Depeche Mode

(Just finished it now)
 
Last edited:
Daniel Kandi ft. Phillip Alpha - If It Ain't Broke (Original Mix)



Thank you ASUS! :p
 
Sia- You Have Been Loved
 
I've been on an AC/DC bender lately.



(Top comment is hilarious!)

 
I dislike hiphop, a lot. Yet, this is amazing.



Bushido & Sido represent the "gangster rap" faction in Germany, in fact. Peter Maffay used to make music since...well...ever. He's more of a German pop singer. Listening to it since 4 or 5 hours. The lyrics are so meaningful to me.
 
Back