What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,854 views
The Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

 
Been listening to Nujabes and Fat Jon's songs way too much for the past month. Cant help it. So something way off the genre....

Soraya - Animals As Leaders
 
David Dondero - South of the South



I downloaded his album of the same name for free from the Team Love Records (Conor Oberst's label) website!​
 
Last edited:
Florence and the Machine - Breaking Down
 
'There is Love in You' by Four Tet. This track 'Love Cry' is a personal favourite:

 
Bright Eyes - I Won't Ever Be Happy Again

​
 
Cake - (Going) The Distance.

This song is epic, it makes me want to take a Le Mans car to the Nurburgring and go all out for 5 laps. (In GT5 of course) Just listen to it:
 
 
Jarinus - DVB
 
Radiohead - Kid A
​
 
Rammstein - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do)
 


Elvis' best track in my opinion and one of the best tracks of all time.
 
Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth

 
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
 
Back