What did I get...?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter PINION 6
  • 8 comments
  • 943 views

PINION 6

(Banned)
Messages
83
Messages
Rumplestiltskin
I've just started with GT5 after 4 months off....
I upgraded the game this morning but what did I get???????

Slight change to the settings but what else?????
 
A lot more than you bargained for I'm afraid... :lol:

Starters,trades limited to only 1 per ps3. Under 1 million only.
 
A lot more than you bargained for I'm afraid...

The trades I dont care about....For a second there I thought you was telling me I've downloaded a virus....

Tell me more....
 
Cheers Kdash........Not much new then
 
Cheers,mate. Nope,whatever was broke still is.
 
Cheers Kdash........Not much new then
Not much?
Here are the list of updates going four months back to December 2010.

Update 1.05 in December https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-v1-05-update-brings-new-events-more-available-now/
Update 1.06 in early Feburary https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-v1-06-available-now-full-details/
Update 1.07 in late Feburary https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-v1-07-update-available-now/
Update 1.08 in early March https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-v1-08-update-fixes-money-glitch/
 
So the only good thing you missed where the early seasonal events, those were great. Then you misst some extremely easy ones which offered you millions of credits, those were not bad too. And now you are stuck on seasonals where you have to geld a lambo in order to make it competitive and not overpowered. (I'm talking about the standard versions)

Welcome back
 
So the only good thing you missed where the early seasonal events, those were great.

Has that got somthing to do with online....?

I just run TT and Tune cars....so I think I've only missed some setting/screen adjustments, I must admit I do like the clear HUD options and the ability to change steering speed and I have noticed a change in sound.
Im waiting for a couple of new cars and a few track's then im happy.
Money is not a problem for me I finished the game in January in A spec...B spec I dont play...
 
Back