What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 13,009 comments
First, I bought all three of the new cars, and only went to the UCD to nab the Renault. I also got around to setting a time at the older online time trial, which features the Ford Roadster at Grand Valley South Reverse, and got well into gold range with a time that's only 2.51% off the top. I also bought some cars I didn't have already, like the Jaguar XJ220 and the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, the latter of which is indeed needed for the new Lamborghini-themed Extra Menu. I also bought a spare Suzuki Jimny since they're both really affordable and I wanted one to swap it alternative engine into.

On top of this, I reached my daily workout by doing that online time trial, and got a four-star ticket that netted me the GAC Maverick engine. However, I'm not too sure what I should put it into. Probably a spare Porsche Cayman GT4.

Last edited:
Today I bought the Evo IX, made a livery for it inspired by the race mod in GT5 before hitting the new TT at the Red Bull Ring.

Also bought the Renault R4 and collected the reward from the expired TT.

20829224533166368.jpg

-Bought the Evo 9, fully tuned it and drove it around Fuji Speedway for 35 minutes (or was it 38?)
-Bought the Renault 4 and drove it around the Nurburgring
-Tried and failed to beat my time in the Grand Valley time trial with the '32 Ford
-Bought the TTS and drove it around Watkins Glen Short

Today I...

I did a few things first.

I bought the 12 F50s.

Then I bought 16 More GT by Citroen still need 2 more for X20. ( Part of my X20 of every invite car goal)

Got Gold in the Sardegna CE.👍

Then since I have a active Ferrari invite I bought a few more of those cars.:lol:

In total I spend 100M again and I'm down to 148K. 😏
Gran Turismo® 7_20240229222830.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240229222214.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240229222929.png
Gran Turismo® 7_20240229222940.png
Gran Turismo® 7_202402292229403.png

See you in a few weeks gonna do some serious grinding to get my credits back up.😃

Ran some TT at RBR, bought three R4's, two Truneo's, one Audi TTS. Ran the R4 in the Sunday Cup, swapped the Truneo ran it in the ClubmanCup-(a killer car swapped), and ran the Audi TTS in the Euro Clubman Cup and once at LeMans. Got a Suzuki VGT from the Lambo Cafe menu prize. Got 5k from the daily wheel.

Just the new events. I used- Sunday Cup- Ambulance, Japanese Cup- 86 GT 2015, European Cup- A very poor handling McLaren F1 94 that I only used because I haven't in a loooooong time. So I guess did exactly what PD thought I would do. Got 4 new cars, used none of them.

Just the new events. I used- Sunday Cup- Ambulance, Japanese Cup- 86 GT 2015, European Cup- A very poor handling McLaren F1 94 that I only used because I haven't in a loooooong time. So I guess did exactly what PD thought I would do. Got 4 new cars, used none of them.
Considering the Renault isn't competitive in the new Sunday Cup Classic event without tuning, the Mitsubishi isn't competitive in the new Japanese Clubman event without tuning, and the Audi isn't competitive in the new European Clubman event without tuning,....

I only needed to buy the Aventador to complete the new Lamborghini Extra Menu and so for 400,000 Cr. I got the Aventador and a 6* roulette ticket - the prize? 500,000 Cr. So effectively I got the car and 100,000 Cr. for nothing - I'll take that I suppose.

I tried the WTC600 race at Tokyo Expressway in the LFA again and got 3rd place again, albeit 1 full second closer to P1 than last time - I hate that track, esp. when it is a damp. Not sure how I'll win this without setting difficulty level lower... however, I did get 220,000 Cr. for P3 and a 4* ticket, which gave me an Enzo engine worth 1.35 million!

I only needed to buy the Aventador to complete the new Lamborghini Extra Menu and so for 400,000 Cr. I got the Aventador and a 6* roulette ticket - the prize? 500,000 Cr. So effectively I got the car and 100,000 Cr. for nothing - I'll take that I suppose.

I tried the WTC600 race at Tokyo Expressway in the LFA again and got 3rd place again, albeit 1 full second closer to P1 than last time - I hate that track, esp. when it is a damp. Not sure how I'll win this without setting difficulty level lower... however, I did get 220,000 Cr. for P3 and a 4* ticket, which gave me an Enzo engine worth 1.35 million!

I should have kept going with the money mod (PS remote, hand-free, with VGT) business last year. I thought 70 million was enough for me hahaha

Today ran LeMans 700pp in the 84 Skyline. It rained on lap 4 and then rained very hard on lap 6 (first very wet LeMans in a long run for me (75% wet at peak)), was aquaplaning quite badly on inters so I will blame my winning time on that.
Won 10k on the wheel.
Bought a Lamborghini Aventador 700/4 to complete that bonus menu. Won 1m credits.
Bought a Jiminy to engine swap, that's at 390ish HP now and quite a beast over bumpy terrain.
Bought a Toyota Sprinter to drop in a spare MR2 engine.
Stuck a spare LD7BRZ engine in a spare Nissan GTR, that's a 1200hp beast, went to Monza and did the 800pp event there, it's fast in a straight line sorted through diff to make it turn better. FM6 though or you will pit every other lap.
Mildly Tuned and painted a spare R4 it's a fun ride around Sardinia windmills, kinda suspect it would be a good support vehicle for a rally team.
Took to Lexus RC around Sardinia for the credits.

Considering the Renault isn't competitive in the new Sunday Cup Classic event without tuning, the Mitsubishi isn't competitive in the new Japanese Clubman event without tuning, and the Audi isn't competitive in the new European Clubman event without tuning,....
I thought that was the whole point of the entire GT series. Buy car, tune car, race car, win credits, repeat. Oh, take a picture too. Can't forget to use all those game assets that couldn't possible be used for something like more tracks.

1. Some laps on the new TT on RBR with the Mitsub'. Very medium gold score for now (1:47.917).

2. Added the lovely livery "Parisienne" to my R4 GTL (this exclusive car had really existed in 1963).

The original "Parisienne":

1709318293965.png

My R4 GTL "Parisienne" at Place Vendôme in Paris

1709318340553.png

I've also prepared my KTM for the next edition of the Clash of the Titans with an explicit livery "no mercy, no prisoners" :mischievous:

@Lomic @smoothbore12 and @Gorefast this message is tenderly dedicated to you....

1709318534862.png

Last edited:
Back