GT Sport
Kingdom Come Deliverance
PES 18
I also want to get back into Dirt Rally.
- GT Sport
- FIFA 18
- Rocket League
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars 2
- NFS Payback
- Fortnite (surprised at how little people here play it)
I think very few play Fortnite here because they're a more mature crowd (not hating at all, i play it too)
I've had rFactor 2 since release and still have rFactor 1 installed and I just bought the GT3 pack a couple weeks ago for rFactor 2, great cars and the DX11 conversion has come a long ways. Thank 397 for bringing this game back to the surface.Rfactor2
I love the PES series, I refuse to touch FIFA or any other EA Sports games now, but I haven't had the desire to play PES 2018 lately, the PC version is vastly improved and I have the proper league/teams mod installed.+1 for PES 18, best sport (non-racing) game. A pity it lost to Fifa 18 at the DICE awards, probably due to popularity. I've played both Fifa and NBA 2K and can confirm PES is the best.
Yeah I get your point but there are a lot of younger people here too, according to one of the recent polls and while I did initially expect Fortnite to be played by a younger audience, I was very surprised by the number of adults I have met/seen that play itI think very few play Fortnite here because they're a more mature crowd (not hating at all, i play it too)
I've had rFactor 2 since release and still have rFactor 1 installed and I just bought the GT3 pack a couple weeks ago for rFactor 2, great cars and the DX11 conversion has come a long ways. Thank 397 for bringing this game back to the surface.