What is your Proudest GT5 Accomplishment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 161 comments
  • 12,510 views

What is your Proudest GT5 Accomplishment?


  • Total voters
    301
Messages
3,273
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Chqr
What is your Proudest GT5 Accomplishment?
 
Uh, may not seem much of an accomplishment but mine was to finally get used to manual and actually get to the stage were I can't actually use automatic properly
 
This week it is to have Golded a drift Seasonal. Next week, who knows.
 
Golding the Sebastian Vettel 'X' Challenges without crossing the pit lane line on the out-lap :sly:
 
An easy accomplishment for some I don't doubt, but amongst my collective, I'm the only one who has achieved the GT-R Official Record. Made me sweat that one...

{Cy}

PS - I think I've even got the replay saved :trouble:
 
According to the list, I have no accomplishments!

I remember golding the Intermediate Top Gear challenge in the Lotus, finally wrestling it through 2 laps avoiding the moving roadblocks despite the car being fitted with 4 blocks of ice rather than rubber :D
 
My proudest GT5 accomplishment?

Not breaking the disc when it corrupted my save file.
 
Golding all the x2010 Pre controller sensitivity patch on a DS3 (Possible world first who knows ;).)

O and National finalist at GT Academy :).
 
My proudest GT5 accomplishment is buying the Signature Edition... 👍

So worth it :D

It's a dream driving the 787B and SLS AMG in Stealth, and so is the other Stealth/Chrome Line cars ;)
 
Golding Vettel challenges with a DS3 after the patch :)
 
Mine would probably be completing the Suzuka 1000km and the Nurburgring 4 hours the SAME DAY
 
obtained the penniless trophy at level 34 :D
 
All of them... and the Platinum trophy to top it off. :D
 
Bronze in vetel challenge with DFGT 👍

edit: after patch
 
Won a race online in a modified (non-RM) Corvette, against various (well-piloted) GT race cars, at a randomly-generated Toscana track with a huge number of bends, mostly at night, like a tarmac rally stage.
 
Winning 1st place in the Historic Cup Deep Forest Race with a Shelby Cobra... with Sports Soft and no aids (Except for ABS). 👍
 
Finishing at least one endurance race. Finished indy in first place. After that, I just wished I did the Nurb instead. Doing the indy probably is the most regretful thing I've done in GT5 at the same time.
 
Greycap
All of them... and the Platinum trophy to top it off. :D

Bloody hell well done im stuck at 72% for bout 4 months now lol
 
Winning an online rally on one of the randomly generated circuits against competition in proper rally cars. Did I mention I used a Dodge 1500 truck that race?
 
Louie_Schumii
Golding the Sebastian Vettel 'X' Challenges without crossing the pit lane line on the out-lap :sly:

Care to enlighten us on this? :)
 
Getting Gold in the Grand Tour event should probably be up there.

Tears of rage were shed over Eiger.
 
Getting Gold in the Grand Tour event should probably be up there.

Tears of rage were shed over Eiger.

True. I could have specified Race / Event races.:sly:

I'm glad to see the honesty of people to say they have no accomplishments like me. :)

I'm trying to get 60 golds on the licenses but that'll take forever.
 
Deffiniteley gold on the Vettel challenge, and Gold on Eiger special :)
On my way to platinum collecting all the cars :)
 
Maybe not much for some others, but mine was finally getting my NASCAR tuned to gold the NASCAR championship, including Golding daytona. I fought for weeks to get that right. :)
 
It doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment now, but at the time, beating like the wind with my Mazda furai was a big deal. I just remember feeling that I'd finally learned how to REALLY drive in gt5. Also winning the minolta totally opens up the game for you so looking back it was a milestone in that regard as well.

Beating the vettel challenges was certainly more difficult but those were more of a chore than anything else. I hardly ever drive the x1.
 
My best accomplishment was doing the Le Mans 24 hour endurance event in A-spec, I did it in a X1 but I had so much fun ramming the AI for a whole hour. I managed to get consistent under 2min 15second lap times. I did like 512 laps of the Circuit De La Sarthe
 
Golding the S.Vettel Challenge, using the DS3 :dopey:

otoyg2.jpg
 
Grinding for 20 million credits using the triple payouts in the seasonals while they were there. Took a while and was incredibly boring, but a ticket 1000 and a Ford Mark IV made it worth it :D.
 
Back