What is your Proudest GT5 Accomplishment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 161 comments
  • 12,509 views

What is your Proudest GT5 Accomplishment?


  • Total voters
    301
Reaching $20,000,000. I felt so empowered, I had a "I can buy whatecer, whenever" feeling haha. That $20 million hardly lasted 3 days :sly:👍

I hope to gold all 60 licence tests. I haven't been feeling up for GT5 in a while though. :(
 
Eks
Reaching $20,000,000. I felt so empowered, I had a "I can buy whatecer, whenever" feeling haha. That $20 million hardly lasted 3 days :sly:👍

I hope to gold all 60 licence tests. I haven't been feeling up for GT5 in a while though. :(

Wouldn't last a minute if you bought the [insert name of any $20m cars here] XD
 
Other.
I came in first when playing the "Dream Car" Monza Rain race on 10 Laps using a Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary.:scared:
I forgot which tires, but they were right above the rain ones.

I had to fight the XJR-9 off for two laps until I finally got away and after that it was smooth sailing. :D
 
I forgot which tires, but they were right above the rain ones.
Racing Intermediates.

BTW, I voted for the Vettel Challenge.

~GT5Power
 
Completing the game 100% and golding the Vettel challenge wich was really hard but worth it the rest easy
 
Eks
Reaching $20,000,000. I felt so empowered, I had a "I can buy whatecer, whenever" feeling haha. That $20 million hardly lasted 3 days :sly:👍


On my note wouldnt last more then a day. Buy every car in UCD :D. And PCD. :P.
 
I don't have any lol. I guess having nearly 400 cars count?
 
Buying the Ford Mk. IV.
 
After a whole evening trying Like the wind A spec just after release.
winning with my ZR1 RM by just 0.001 second.

Still feeling happy when i think back at it:dopey:
 
As of now, getting the hang of tuning cars for drifting. :D It seems I may have finally got it right, my tunes make my cars more flexible, allowing me to take more lines, switch between speed drifting and angle drifting in a moment's notice, and adjust pace whenever I'm chasing in a tandem.
 
Back