What is your reason for playing GTS?

• Thread starter dabz343
  • 43 comments

What is your reason for playing GTS?

• Total voters
For fun mainly, to learn racecraft but more importantly to enjoy racing and as a stress reliever. Can be tricky if you want to be somehow competitive at your own level :lol:

Competitive at your own level nicely sums up what works about sport mode for me. As stated earlier what other game allows you to race against real people in a closely matched field.

For me the reason is to just enjoy a few online races - I know I will always be slow but the beauty of the driver rankings is I will be up against people running around the same pace.

I play a lot of racing games, but GT is my main game.
The UI, the feeling, the music, the sounds, the way it looks. It's a world apart and it's beautiful.
It's popular and for a good reason. The community is huge and very active.
Do I want to have fun? Yes! Do I want to be a good driver? Yes!
But most of all: I want the world of Gran Turismo!!!

Chose the first option, usually spend my downtime just learning cars I barely drive and so forth, although I have ACC to carry this mission now so I'm slowly drifting towards the second option now.

Not played for ages but last night I logged in and had great fun driving highly inappropriate cars around Fisherman's Ranch.

That's all I have to say about that.

Edit to add.. I wrote this in the wrong thread. Lol. Was meant as a defense in the pointless track thread.

Back