What was your most difficult Licsence Test?

• Thread starter GTO_LM_930
  • 48 comments
The RX-7 test was hard for me, too. Most of the IA tests were very hard, as well. If anybody can get all gold on the IA test without cheating, i will shake their hand, because they are far better than me.

Cant remeber were on the license it were.. but it looked like this:
You drive a SUPRA and its a rolling start (i think) and its on Deep Forest
and you start at the last turn before the finishing strait. Full speed at the straight and then downhill and then hard breaking before the left corner that is a pain to take. And then upphill for the finish!

I tryed 400 times! If the gold time were ...say 0.31.435..then my times could be 0.31.437 ..!!!!!!! I were so mad!!! And that happend alot !!
Finally i took all golds! After a whole night playing that license.

I would have to say the wet circle test. I forget what license it was on but your in a vette and driving around on a wet circular track. I had trouble with it because I am always used to gunning it but I kept spinning out. I would have to say that was my hardest.

The I-A test where you had to do a lap of SSR15 in the TVR.

I think it took me 12 tries, where as all the others were once and over with.

Hmmm... I forget what test it was. It was the one with the De Sol, taking the first left hand turn at Deep Forest. I had the worst trouble with that slow pos, trying to keep the speed up and find the fasted line. I had similar troubles like the rest of you on some of the same tests, but this was the last one it took me to get gold on. Finally managed it by using manuel trans... duh!

Originally posted by maverick_296
the one where the white r33 at trial mountain, you start on a hill. that really pissed me off

Thats the only one i had trouble with. Took me 3 hours of swearing to get it right.

****in' A4. I haven't got all my IA licenses done yet, but that bloody A4 took me months of swearing and controller bashings on the wall

Originally posted by maverick_296
the goddam white griffith in the IA tests gave me the ****s too. oversteer.... :mad:
Those gave me fits too, I didn't enjoy any of the IA tests in GT1

The first time I tried the tests in GT1 back in '98, they were all hellishly hard. Even with the B License I was cursing, tearing hair, shouting out loud and giving up hope for good, many times. Nowadays when I play GT1, I can usually beat any license test straight away. I actually find the IA license to be easier than the A License nowadays.

I hate the stupid AI- final test on the valley with the Viper. I liked the viper, far better than that pathetic Griffith but it's so much harder than it seems... it's the last test I've still not mastered. I'm trying over and over and over. I hate it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :irked:

1. The A liscense tests with the Skyline, RX-7, and mR2.
2. ALL the IA test with the griffith (even the high speed ring)

I this that sums up all the infuruating ones for me.

A-4 (Skyline at Trial Mountain) is definitely the hardest for me to get gold on.

Hardest to pass initially was IA-7 (Griffith at SSR11).

But, now, I find the Griffith IA tests easier than the Viper tests to both pass and get gold on.

B-3 (del Sol at DFRW turn 1) is fairly difficult to get gold on, too.

A-6 (MR2 at shady part of DFRW) was weird for me.

I did IA golds before A golds. I had just got gold on the IA DFRW lap with the Viper, and so I went and tried A-6, and got gold on it on my first clean run. But if I go back now and try, it's not quite so easy.

Hahahaha yeah thats what my friend calls all the guys cars down here that Street Race on Saturday nights. He says they are racing each other in Rice Rockets!! Funniest thing I've ever heard!! All Japanese Crap cars.

Back