Whats that hidden car (Are Open-wheelers coming to GT Sport)?

The car does remind me of an ariel atom. However think back when we were all looking through the VGT cars in gt6. The ones that were not yet released had concept images of most of them, and fords concept image was an open wheeler.

What, no love for the Chappy call? :lol:

I get the elephant in the room, and I was waiting for the point to be raised.
Why would the 2X be in a field with a GT86 and a Pug 208?.

But considering many seem happy to consider the Ford VGT, then unless we are assuming the Ford is an extremely low powered machine, I'm not sure why the Chappy should be instantly ruled out.

So that leads me to another question.
Should we be considering the Ford VGT as a candidate?
Honestly, it would be my second call, but it's still (I assume) a strange car to be running in that field.

The Ariel Nomad has exposed (yellow) front suspension...

nomadJump.jpg

Let's not mix things up. Having one or two road tracktoy cars, does not mean there will be any "open wheelers". Open wheelers are meant to be formula cars, not any road car or jeep or buggy that happens to have no wheel arches. Open wheelers as a class is something very different than a Caterham.

Let's not mix things up. Having one or two road tracktoy cars, does not mean there will be any "open wheelers". Open wheelers are meant to be formula cars, not any road car or jeep or buggy that happens to have no wheel arches. Open wheelers as a class is something very different than a Caterham.

This is very true, when Kaz said to VVV that there would be no open wheelers he obviously meant F1 like racers, having whatever this is in the game doesn't suddenly mean they've changed their mind and there will be a "formula GT" class or anything.

:/ open wheel cars racing with street cars? Even the atom is too fast.. why will a regular Toyota and a Peugeot be in front of it.

:/ open wheel cars racing with street cars? Even the atom is too fast.. why will a regular Toyota and a Peugeot be in front of it.
If the overpowered car in the field theory is actually true, then there's most likely going to be an overtaking challenge of some sort.

Disclaimer: This is all assumption

If the overpowered car in the field theory is actually true, then there's most likely going to be an overtaking challenge of some sort.

Disclaimer: This is all assumption

Maybe multiclass racing?

Only way i see the toyota overtaking the atom is on top speed, but i'm just talking out of my butt with that statement. i don't know the cars specifics to make that judgment. :P

Back