What's the best 650 pp car?

• Thread starter Rajs87
  • 108 comments
I really like the 98' Mercedes CLK-LM race car too.
And detuned Toyota GT-One is a force to be reckoned aswell.

Can you guys recommend something from NCD for 650PP B-spec challenges? I heard that Mazda 787B or Ford GT Test Car are capable of winning there, but I'm not sure which one to pick.

bbf3
Can you guys recommend something from NCD for 650PP B-spec challenges? I heard that Mazda 787B or Ford GT Test Car are capable of winning there, but I'm not sure which one to pick.

Both are mighty and capable. However, I'd recommend the 787b. It sounds much nicer, it is much more fun to drive, and it can be used for the Group C/LMP races

Been driving the Zonda R 09 recently at 650PP, it's a great drive once it's been given a decent tune to tame it. I'd recommend giving it a go, at least.

As the title says, I would like to know what is the best 650pp car on gt5 and if you tell whats ur tune also that would be great!! Thank you very much guys!!:)

Just let me know what you're trying to achieve in GT5 and I am happy to give my two cents. My "best" car is the '92 Puegeot 905 with the legendary mike_gt3 spa 650pp tt setup. That car/setup has earned me 500+ wins and 450 million dollars in b-spec seasonal grinding money with minimal Bob coaching neccessary. I used the money to max out my garage with 2000 cars including Qty (10) Chapparal 2J's that I bought from the UCD. Cheers!

I found the Zonda R works well. Bob is only level 28 but managed to win.

Seems to me that the trouble isn't really about getting the best car, there are a few that'll do the job, it's about managing the most idiotic driver on the grid. :)

Zonda LM race car and GT-R concept LM with no tune work pretty good for 650pp races

Last edited:
The 2J seems to be just about damn near impossible to control for a full lap, I'd take y 787b or maybe my Speed 8 any day. Sure if you drive both perfect 2J might, MIGHT, be faster (which even that i'm not sure), but I can promise you very few wipeouts in a 787b or Speed 8, even on the long Nurburgenshfiaspdj whatever that track is called

For the races where only ROAD CARS are allowed, the Nissan R390 Road Car simply eats everything alive. Max aerodynamics and give it a try! ;)

I personally use the Vertigo Race Car 04 by Gillet (Belguim)
953HP/650PP it's a standard car so....
It's a amazing race car imo

I used the only 650pp car I have - Nissan GTR R35TC

Mid-Range Turbo Upgrade is the only upgrade I have made to take it up to 650pp
Motor City's Quick FR Suspension Tune up

This car driven by myself and B-Spec Bob catches the leader by lap 4-5 usually and wins with ease, even the mighty BMW F1 GTR Long Tail.

It tops out at 197mph around La Sarthe, which sounds about right. Many say an unrestricted GT3 car will top out around 200mph.

I personally use the Vertigo Race Car 04 by Gillet (Belguim)
953HP/650PP it's a standard car so....
It's a amazing race car imo

This car is great but it doesn't like braking, even with racing tyres.

Tried it for the SPA challenge but the braking issues turned me down.

I'm hooked on the Zonda R. ..use to run the Nissan Super GT's. ...the 600PP Mitsubishi FTO Super makes for a good challenge in the 650PP seasonal.

Back