What's the worst handling car in GT6?

I love the Bugatti Veyron but I dont like the fact you can't drive it full out at SSRX. You have to brake for the corners. Is there a reason for this?
Also the Lamborgini GT2 is not as good handling as I expected.

I'm not sure but what I am sure about is that it's gotta be a front wheel drive car. Front wheel drive cars are awful in every sim. They make the Tank Car seem fun to drive

Also some of the trucks are terrible too

What a difference some time makes. When I had GT5, I was bitterly disappointed by the 512bb. I expected the Stratos to chase it's tail if you so much as looked at a corner, but I expected the 512 to grip and stick. It didn't. In GT6, the model was SOOO pretty (well, the quality of the rendering, I mean, though it's a good looking car in it's own right, it's 3D modeled in game so amazingly that catches me more than it's actual design), that I had to get it. And again, I was saddened by it. Even posted to that effect on page 1.

Fast forward to today. Well, a few weeks ago at least. After spending a lot of time playing with cars that have no ABS or TCS, classics, in all PP ranges, and leaving them stock (you make all cars the same if you tune them enough, defeats the point of having different ones when you tune the character right out of them), and finally venturing into CS a bit, I was talked into trying CS on the 512 around Sierra. It actually was not as bad as I feared.

In fact, adding to this, I should mention that I sort of came to the conclusion earlier that driven as a real car, as if it were YOUR car, on public roads, it'd be very fast and quite nice. But driven in a race against AI and players like we have, with massive last place start handicaps, where you have to push to 11/10ths a lot, it falls down.

In other words, how it's driven matters as much as the car itself. Well, I guess that leeched in to my overall experience, because in this Sierra run, I still wiped out, but it wasn't nearly as evil as I expected it to be. In fact, it was kinda fun. (and in another go, I got my prized Miura (also stock) out and put it on CS and went again, this other guy wsa in the 512 on CH. He won. Clean event (but I got 'lost' on the mental track map and blow a corner badly). That just confirmed my thought, it's not the car, it's how it's driven.)

I find the newer lambos, or the slab lambos as I call them the worst handling cars. Nothing about them feels crisp or precise, they just feel mushy and understeery and if a high speed corner is involved they spin unless you left foot brake. The supercar race at lemans with the reventon made me want to pull my hair out. That first turn (Dunlop turn I think) is murder and a spin fest. The older lambos like the countachs and even the diablo gt I enjoy driving, but the newer ones just feel sloppy.

As I said above, it's not the car, it's how it's driven. I don't get mush or spin issues with any of them. In fact, in GT5 I hated the LP-640, but after recently playing with one and trying to get to know it, I actually like it, a lot. I just wouldn't own one in real life because you'd blow through tires like Micheal Moore blows through food.

I have seen a lot of real cars ( stock sports car ) being pushed hard at the track, and they all usually have either understeer or brake fade. Most road cars are designed to understeer to some extent when pushed too hard. Lots of Best Motoring videos with pro drivers commenting on their experience while driving / racing stock or tuned cars at the track often comes to understeer ( entry or exit ), soft chassis, unstable mid corner, brake fade ( deeper pedal ) and transmission issues-clutch slip / tire not hot enough due to cold track temp or just not enough grip due to tire brand/model fitted.

If GT can come to that level, then we are one step closer to real simulator :D

I have a friend who prefers Ferrari. I prefer Lamborghini. He curses the new ones for outrageous understeer (like the guy above), but I don't have much problem with them (it's there, but I subconsciously drive around it and don't notice it too much). However, I made the comment to him that the SP1 and 458 understeer badly. He said they do not understeer at all.

Yet in the current QM at Matterhorn, the 458 turns in very well for me.

Tires are doubtless some of that, but I think it speaks to my theme in this post - it's not the modeling, it's how it's driven. Somehow, I push the 430/458 to understeer, a lot. And the Countach used to understeer a lot for me too, but now it doesn't. I haven't touched it's settings at all. It just occurred to me the other day as something rather curious. Clearly it's my driving technique, but it wasn't a conscious thing.

And so I think that most cars in GT6 (or even any), can/will understeer just like the real thing if driven in the same way that brings out the understeer in the real thing. (reminded of that Top Gear clip where the guy from Lotus came out to show Jeremy that the new Elise didn't understeer, it was just Jeremy's driving that was at fault)

Regarding the thread topic, of the cars I've used, I have to say the BTR now, having just recently gotten one. I have other RR cars, so it's not just it's layout. I'm sure with tuning it could be great. But it's already a tuned car! I don't mind modding a reasonably priced normal car. But anything that is already built by a tuning house, or a supercar maker - I should not have to modify it or put slicks on it to make it work (unless it's designed for slicks of course). So that thing will languish in my garage. I can't imagine any of the other Rufs being any better, and am not really inclined to bother trying. I'll just mod the beetle I bought if I feel like bothering. Same thing, and it has an interior as a bonus.

Back