What's your favourite car in your collection

• Thread starter Demon2330
  • 97 comments
I love having lap battles between the R35 GT-R and the C6 ZR-1. These cars drive very differently but are just so closely matched it's ridiculous. Most tracks are just hundredths of a second different.

My favorite car of the moment is the Opera S2000, either on S3's or R1's depending on my mood.

I love having lap battles between the R35 GT-R and the C6 ZR-1. These cars drive very differently but are just so closely matched it's ridiculous. Most tracks are just hundredths of a second different.

so true. the ford GT '05 is right there in the middle of them too. the gt-r handles the corners better, but the zr1 has the speed, and the ford gt is somewhere int he middle. on every time trial i do, they are always close

I found the BMW 320i Touring Car a pleasant car for single-model races, including unlocking the 'Ring to S level (and winning too). I haven't tried it in multi-model races, however. Cr400,000 makes it a bargain for a "racemod".

But I expect my favourites to be transitory, and that I'll have a new one a week from now.

I suspect that, because of the awkwardness of the controls and the lack of vibration feedback it will be even more difficult than in previous games to keep proficient at driving different cars at the same time.

I almost have all the cars.. missing one Nissan..
My fav car, Nissan GTR '09. Just a great rounded car.
👍 Yup, me too. I love the handle, feel, power and balance of this car. The other ones that I love in my collection is the F2007's that I own. They were definitely worth the purchase.

Mazda 787B

Just a nice small and light Le Mans racer, sounds amazing (chasecam with headphone) and the handling is great :)

(the AutoArt 1:18 model also helps in making it my favourite :D)

Last edited:
Back