SSR Bang Vec II

29602639012_5c86d13a68_o.jpg

WED's Sport TC105N

29602641312_a5c9e083ab_o.jpg

Mugen NR10R

29632503171_ced2381877_o.jpg

all_new_xf_t2h5949.jpg

I always liked these wheels for some reason
Probably the most boring wheel design which is currently being made by Jaguar and in fact they manage to make an almost carbon copy of the Subaru Levorg wheels.

image.jpeg

Easily one of my favorite factory wheels ever. I see them on the backs of Jeeps at stop lights and just sit there wishing I had a set. If only the bolt pattern were 5x114, I'd try fitting a set on my old Accord project. 17" is the perfect diameter, and they look to have a nice offset.

Is it just me, or is there not a very vague whiff of Ferrari F40 in this wheel? Similar to Fifteen52's redesigns of the F40 wheel and the Fuchs Porsche wheel.

I don't remember the name, but it's from the same company that supplies the wheels for NASCAR.

They're either Bassett or Aero wheels, and since I think Aero wheels have more spokes in them, I'm guessing their Bassett's.

Something about these TRD Pro wheels look purposeful. Love the look of them on the Tacomas and 4Runners.

I agree, which is why I got mine. I do wish the offset was a little better so I didn't have to trim so much going to 33's but given that they are only $250 a wheel and super strong, I can't complain too much. Most people end up with the black ones, I'm kind of happy I went with bronze.

twyNOSs.jpg

I agree, which is why I got mine. I do wish the offset was a little better so I didn't have to trim so much going to 33's but given that they are only $250 a wheel and super strong, I can't complain too much. Most people end up with the black ones, I'm kind of happy I went with bronze.

twyNOSs.jpg

Don't think I've ever seen them in bronze. That looks good! Tried to convince my friend to get them on his 2006 Radiant Red Tacoma, but he went for some ugly "bro" style wheels off craigslist. They're tough looking, but not too flashy.

Yokohama Wheel ADVAN Racing RG-D Gold with Advan Racing 73mmØ Middle bronze alumite centre caps and Champagne Gold ADVAN Racing NUT M12 × 1.50P H17 CG.

I love the simplicity of the RG range design.

17x8+37 with 38mm lip and 17x9+29 with 56mm lip.

Yokohama Wheel ADVAN Racing RG-D Gold with Advan Racing 73mmØ Middle bronze alumite centre caps and Champagne Gold ADVAN Racing NUT M12 × 1.50P H17 CG.

I love the simplicity of the RG range design.

17x8+37 with 38mm lip and 17x9+29 with 56mm lip.

Alway's liked Advan's selection of wheels, one of my favourite wheel manufacturers.

Plus I'm a big fan of 3-spokes (controversial I know :lol:), and they produce some of the best looking 3-spoke wheels of all

Advan SA3R:
Advan SA3R's.jpg

Honda S2000 on Advans.jpg

and the Advan Oni's
Advan Oni.jpg

Toyota Corolla AE86 on Advan Oni's.jpg

Being that Fittipaldi introduced the world to his "Vision", brought me back to 1986. The NY Auto Show and VW North America had a spanking new burgungy 16V GTI on display, with these on it.
images

Fittipaldi(Fitti) Aero

One of my favorite modern factory wheels. Despite the fact that I said I didn't like two tone wheels in the other thread...these Porsche turbo wheels did it right. And they improve the look of the early 2010s Cayenne and Panamera.
100_8333.jpg

01-2013-porsche-cayenne-gts-fd.jpg

Also the Porsche RS Spyder wheels.
100_0387.jpg

Back