B burgermaster Messages 127 Messages ThomasGriffin Mar 3, 2011 #1 Does anybody know exactly when tradeing these cars will end? Is it the end of today?
sebbemann Messages 139 Messages sebbemann Mar 3, 2011 #2 yes, when all time zones has made it to 04/03/11 the restrictions will be activated
B burgermaster Messages 127 Messages ThomasGriffin Mar 3, 2011 #3 Thank you, I have about 16 hours to get my ford mk iv.
HaylRayzor HASA Member Premium Messages 3,130 Messages HaylRayzor Mar 3, 2011 #5 rssjib I think it is actually 3/3/2011............... Click to expand... It seems 3/3 is still a trading day. So 3/4 is the first no-trade day. 4/3 by the european way of writing it.
rssjib I think it is actually 3/3/2011............... Click to expand... It seems 3/3 is still a trading day. So 3/4 is the first no-trade day. 4/3 by the european way of writing it.
B burgermaster Messages 127 Messages ThomasGriffin Mar 4, 2011 #6 B-day glitched my ford mk iv just in time.