When will update 1.08 be released?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 30 comments
  • 3,332 views
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
When will update 1.08 be released?
 
paskowitz
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WOBsPVjFE">YouTube Link</a>

funny....not!
 
LOL

My guess would be some time after the 20th of March, but there's no guarantee we'll get an update each money.
 
I lol'd. But seriously, no one knows.
 
hopefully soon theres gonna be in race game saves in this update
 
I was actually wondering about the same question earlier today... Nobody knows, might be next week or next month. : D
 
I am guessing next week. Hopefully I am right ;)
 
Thursday, possibly and hopefully.
 
It will be released this week- they are going to want to fix "the" glitch.

And if they are going to do that they will need to give us good seasonal events that give us a lot of credits.
 
what is this glitch everyone is speaking of? because for some reason through search i can't come up with anything that really tells me what the whole "ss7 glitch" thing is about.
 
^ What Ashes said.

Yesterday on line there were hundreds of rooms open doing 200lap races on SSR7. No wonder. Unless you have no life and nothing better to do than play GT5 all day every day, how are people supposed to get enough credits to enjoy some of the more pricey cars in the game.

When I do have some spare time I like to race on line. Even if I win I get about 10k a race. It'll be a long time before I get that Miura.
 
I hope they put mid race/championship saves into the next update.

It has already been planned, let's just hope it'll come soon.
 
I am guessing 16 with the next seasonal update. But honestly who knows.
 
People are that short on funds they need to drive in circles for 20 minutes for 2 million bucks?

Or is it significantly more?
 
F18
People are that short on funds they need to drive in circles for 20 minutes for 2 million bucks?

Or is it significantly more?

seconds, I believe.
 
seconds, I believe.

ive yet to see anybody do it in less than 10 minutes


takes 2 minutes to get "there"

and for the crazy people that can do one in 2 seconds, thats ~30 a minute, ~7 minutes for 200

plus you have to consider human error
 
I went to go and see what all this glitching fuss was about last night, I watched them all playing bumpercars to try and be the first through the barrier for several minutes after lots of cursing they all got in so I followed them to see what they did and just sat off to the side and watched them do donuts it took around 10 mins of racing time to finish, i got minimum credits and xp because I was on lap 1. Hopefully this gets fixed lol it did make me laugh though.
 
I went to go and see what all this glitching fuss was about last night, I watched them all playing bumpercars to try and be the first through the barrier for several minutes after lots of cursing they all got in so I followed them to see what they did and just sat off to the side and watched them do donuts it took around 10 mins of racing time to finish, i got minimum credits and xp because I was on lap 1. Hopefully this gets fixed lol it did make me laugh though.

agreed. i just did this as well to see out of curiosity and i was like wow, seriously?
 
agreed. i just did this as well to see out of curiosity and i was like wow, seriously?

If you want some more laughs, enter one of those glitch rooms and just watch the rrace from the lounge. It looks like the biggest demolition derby. :)
 
Well dont know, but i hope sometime during this month...
 
ive yet to see anybody do it in less than 10 minutes


takes 2 minutes to get "there"

and for the crazy people that can do one in 2 seconds, thats ~30 a minute, ~7 minutes for 200

plus you have to consider human error

human error doesn't effect my boyfriend , he does it in 1.6 sec flat and completes the 200 laps between 6.45 and 7.20 sec each and everytime . Relax buddy
 
human error doesn't effect my boyfriend , he does it in 1.6 sec flat and completes the 200 laps between 6.45 and 7.20 sec each and everytime . Relax buddy

Well i does it in 1.5 sec flat and can finish 200 laps in 6 minutes 50 seconds
 
F18
People are that short on funds they need to drive in circles for 20 minutes for 2 million bucks?

Or is it significantly more?

i can do it in 7min and its 3.6m for 1st
 
what is this glitch you guys are talking about?
 
That glitch is the most retarded thing ever. So, maybe Polyphony should consider unlocking some of the prize cars for repeat win. Most of them aren't going to be super quick to get for the money, specially since a lot of them suck with excption of B-Spec, but it would cause people to cheat considerably less. I think thats all they'd have to do. I mean, if you have an X1 you've kinda gotten as far as you can in terms of car capability. Its kind of a drag to drive in circles for hours just to acquire one car.
 
Back