NISMOskyline Messages 704 Feb 5, 2004 #2 BTW, this is really only for fans of FFX because only they would know what I am talking about PLEASE post something if you vote! I would like to hear your guys' explanations of why you voted for what you did
BTW, this is really only for fans of FFX because only they would know what I am talking about PLEASE post something if you vote! I would like to hear your guys' explanations of why you voted for what you did
XzifT (Banned) Messages 2,674 Feb 6, 2004 #3 A Guado. They have the coolest hideouts, best features, and they all use that boring monotone voice.
NISMOskyline Messages 704 Feb 6, 2004 #4 Originally posted by XzifT A Guado. They have the coolest hideouts, best features, and they all use that boring monotone voice. Click to expand... Yeah, but Seymour is EXTREMELY annoying.
Originally posted by XzifT A Guado. They have the coolest hideouts, best features, and they all use that boring monotone voice. Click to expand... Yeah, but Seymour is EXTREMELY annoying.
the_cobbinator Messages 1,645 Feb 6, 2004 #5 Yevonite, physical attacks are my thing. Do you think you could add or ask a mod) to add summoner, as they are almost like a race.
Yevonite, physical attacks are my thing. Do you think you could add or ask a mod) to add summoner, as they are almost like a race.
NISMOskyline Messages 704 Feb 6, 2004 #6 Originally posted by the_cobbinator Yevonite, physical attacks are my thing. Do you think you could add or ask a mod) to add summoner, as they are almost like a race. Click to expand... I assumed that summoners were Yevonites, as they follow the teachings of Yevon. But I will add it on, if at all possible Update: It is done. Vote as you wish.
Originally posted by the_cobbinator Yevonite, physical attacks are my thing. Do you think you could add or ask a mod) to add summoner, as they are almost like a race. Click to expand... I assumed that summoners were Yevonites, as they follow the teachings of Yevon. But I will add it on, if at all possible Update: It is done. Vote as you wish.