Which song do you absolutely hate?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 122 comments
  • 4,664 views

Mike Rotch

Aluminium Overcast
Staff Emeritus
Messages
13,827
Australia
Down under
Shaggy's song "Sexy Baby" drives me nuts :mad: I hate it. Everytime I hear it I want to put my fist through a window :irked:
 
Anything sung by that slutwhore Britney Spears.
 
Aqua - Barbie Girl

I don't care if I'm on a 10th floor, if I hear this song I have to leave the room, even if it's through the window.
 
I can't stand the song by hilary duff - what dreams are made of
 
There's a lot to name but yeah the newest would probably be Hilary Duff and that stupid Milkshake song by Kelis. I think everyone likes to lip sink these days, which actually might not be a bad idea but for example Michelle Branch at the MLS Finals.

Nick
zombie.gif
 
Chingy - Right Thuur or whatever it is. Someone shoot him please. In fact, someone shoot all the rappers in the world and I'll gladly pay your legal bills. :)
 
Anything by Justin Timberlake or his crappy band Nsync. I wish he would trip into a vat of sulfuric acid so the world doesn't have to put up with his crappy music.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Chingy - Right Thuur or whatever it is. Someone shoot him please. In fact, someone shoot all the rappers in the world and I'll gladly pay your legal bills. :)

👍 Too bad you can't change the sizes on smileys.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Chingy - Right Thuur or whatever it is. Someone shoot him please. In fact, someone shoot all the rappers in the world and I'll gladly pay your legal bills. :)

kill chingy and nelly...the others can stay because they're pretty good. i say kill anyone that sings heavy metal :D

seriously though...all pop must be abolished (not jpop though)
 
Lil Jon-Get Low..........................as i said in another thread........he just screams the **** out of the song:banghead:
 
the asereje. omg yes. the aserejé.

Cano

and of course, thousands more.
 
god i hate that song Baby Boy by Sean Paul and beyonce

even though beyonce is hot
 
Originally posted by Cano
the asereje. omg yes. the aserejé...

I'm one of the few around here who would say to you: "exactamente guey!" :trouble:

I hated going to school last year and hearing all the girls sing or hum that crap. :banghead:
 
Originally posted by Cano
the asereje. omg yes. the aserejé.

Cano

and of course, thousands more.
uhhuh....i think ive heard that before
 
any wannabe punk song (eg somthing by "good charolotte" "blink 182" "sum 41")
 
Originally posted by spock
any wannabe punk song (eg somthing by "good charolotte" "blink 182" "sum 41")

Agreed. Tat's exactly what I was going to say, but I have to add:
crap
 
Anything thats rap and ecspecially anything by Lil Jon or the Eastside boys or whoever else sings that Get low song..Ugh.
 
anything by that bitc* lil john or anything with him in it.
nelly aint bad although most his songs suck, i like hot in herre, its a good club song
 
all rock except for what's in my music collection at the moment. - That's the entire santana discography, john mayer, david usher, and some incubus (only because a friend forced me to give them a shot). so for any rap haters, :p. i see where some of that hatred comes from if you consider nelly, chingy, etc, etc. But Pre-'97 rap rox all @$$ man (and about 3% of what recently came out).

is it me, or has ALL but like 2% of all music become **** since around 96-97?
 
Originally posted by emad

is it me, or has ALL but like 2% of all music become **** since around 96-97?


i hear ya, but ill say anything after 2000 or '99.
 
97 for rap (tupac & B.I.G. died), about 99 for electronica...that's when the trend whores started to take over and the underground uniqueness was completely destroyed. Rock, i can't say since i barely listen to it, but the stuff i hear through friends is total rubbish
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
What Shannon said. 👍

I absolutely hate that song. :mad:
Yeah, that goes for me too. Also, nice avatar, gotta love Tool. ;)
 
Originally posted by 1mic
anything by that bitc* lil john or anything with him in it.
nelly aint bad although most his songs suck, i like hot in herre, its a good club song

Shut the hell up.
 
R&B is generally unappealing to me, but my least favorite song is "Hot in Here" by Nelly. I can't stand that guy, and every time I hear that song I want to shoot something (usually I take it out on the trees with a paintball gun).
 
SKATER BOY

BY AVRIL

(see i actually spelt skater boy correctly, i didnt use numbers to spell it)
 
Dido - White Flag.

They play at over the intercom at my work, I feel like smashing the ****ing screen when it comes on.

:mad:
 
At the theme park where I work (Knott's Berry Farm) whe the park closes a recording is played throughout the park it goes:

"Thank you for joining us...blah blah..we hope you had a great day at Knott's Berry Farm" and then they play "God Bless America." I have grown to hate that song. The sound of it starting makes me quiver.:yuck: 🤬 :sick:
 
Back