Which song do you absolutely hate?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 122 comments
  • 4,664 views
Originally posted by Gil
I hate Extreme's "More than Words".
It has such great guitar, and a beautiful rhythm.
But I abhor the message of the song.
It sounds like a pretty love song. But the message is basically this: "You don't have to tell me you love me. I'll know that you love me when you have sex with me."

No wonder, moms are teaching their daughters that "men are pigs". We are.
You know what, Gil? I remember thinking precisely the same thing the very first time I heard that song, and hating it instantly. I also remember wondering on more than one occasion if any one else felt the same way. We've got to shake hands some day, face to face, you and I.

In fact, I've come to despise the entire genre of what I call "whining for sex" songs. Where's your damn pride? Quit begging for it, and get to work making her want you!
 
All of the songs by 50 Cent. And Eminem. And any other "rapper's" songs past about 10 years ago.

Let me guess. You're a teenager, hence the reason you said that. Rap sucks and the only reason people listen to it is because it is the trend at the moment. Seriously, can rap even classify as music? A few black people talking (that's all it is practically) about getting high with some music made on a synthesizer running in the background - whoa! :rolleyes:

👍
 
Originally posted by Mr. Snowtire
Jukebox Hero by Foreigner :mad:
Let's just rephrase that, shall we? Anything by Foreigner. Worst. Band. Ever.
 
There is some song by a girl named salina paris or something like that. It just bugs the hell out of me.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
You know what, Gil? I remember thinking precisely the same thing the very first time I heard that song, and hating it instantly. I also remember wondering on more than one occasion if any one else felt the same way. We've got to shake hands some day, face to face, you and I.

In fact, I've come to despise the entire genre of what I call "whining for sex" songs. Where's your damn pride? Quit begging for it, and get to work making her want you!
There's only one guy who can effectively "beg for sex" in song. That's Barry White. All others must find something else to sing about.

But I have to admit that I really liked Foriegner....in High School.
But as I think about it, they aren't really that outstanding.
It's not like they're REO speedwagon, Journey, or Air Supply.
But they were sure trying to be.
 
Originally posted by Bahbo
Faint by linkin park.

Arghh blasphemy! Anything by Atomic Kitten, Busted, Sugababes or any boybands. Read Signature!
 
OH come on guys, linkin park is soooo c0ol.! Liek...totallee. No...
 
Originally posted by ShobThaBob
OH come on guys, linkin park is soooo c0ol.! Liek...totallee. No...

:lol:
 
I can't stand rap. There is no tallent in it. It's just computer generated beats and somebody speaking words that rhyme really fast. It's stupid.
 
Mony Mony.
 
Originally posted by Talentless
Mony Mony.

Billy Idol? yeah that was crap .

Anything by Atomic Kitten and Busted :irked: :irked: :banghead:
 
Originally posted by lotus350
Billy Idol? yeah that was crap .

Anything by Atomic Kitten and Busted :irked: :irked: :banghead:

Any version.
 
anything by R Kelly sucks:tdown:
 
Well.. all the punkrock/heavy metal/hard rock/ rock and roll people should get shot and thrown into the middle of the pacific ocean and the only form of music is rap.. I dont mean to offend you punkers out there but i dont really like to hear WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH and more AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH all day...
 
Originally posted by 2ez2KiLL
Well.. all the punkrock/heavy metal/hard rock/ rock and roll people should get shot and thrown into the middle of the pacific ocean and the only form of music is rap.. I dont mean to offend you punkers out there but i dont really like to hear WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH and more AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH all day...

:rolleyes:
 
I absolutely detest that new "Milkshake" song that seems to be all the rage. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.." SHUT THE HELL UP!
 
Originally posted by 2ez2KiLL
Well.. all the punkrock/heavy metal/hard rock/ rock and roll people should get shot and thrown into the middle of the pacific ocean and the only form of music is rap.. I dont mean to offend you punkers out there but i dont really like to hear WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH and more AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH all day...

Okay? And I don't really enjoy listening to some black guy talk at me about his hoes, bling bling and cars. Rap isn't music. And you must have a very limited view of rock, becuase all rock isn't the whiny, high-pitched stuff..Alright, I'll shut up.
 
Originally posted by Ryan
Okay? And I don't really enjoy listening to some black guy talk at me about his hoes, bling bling and cars. Rap isn't music. And you must have a very limited view of rock, becuase all rock isn't the whiny, high-pitched stuff..Alright, I'll shut up.

Don't leave out the white rappers!
RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry.
'nuff said.
 
It's sometimes hard to think of a specific song to hate but I would say Wow by Kate Bush, its suppose to be emotional, it sounds more like a little kids song. (I'm not trying to insult Kate Bush)
 
I can't stand A Thing Called Love by The Darkness. The radio stations here just play the hell out of it too.
 
The Rasmus

- In the Shadows.

Our radio stations are playing that to death.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
I can't stand A Thing Called Love by The Darkness. The radio stations here just play the hell out of it too.
I'll take it a step further, and say I hate the whole band............


;)
 
Benni Bennasi - Satisfaction
i hate the song with a passion. It's the MOST ANNOYING thing i've ever heard...though it's video is an interesting watch :D
 
Originally posted by emad
Benni Bennasi - Satisfaction
i hate the song with a passion. It's the MOST ANNOYING thing i've ever heard...though it's video is an interesting watch :D
The club mix of that song is one of my favorite songs of all time. They put an awesome sounding reverb on it and add some other neat effects. It's a blast to dance to.
 
my vote for most annoying club song ever award should goes to 666 - alarma... could be useful for torture purposes...

but still, there are worst things... here on the radio, we have double Celine Dion: BOTH FRENCH AND ENGLISH!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Back