Which song do you absolutely hate?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 122 comments
  • 4,664 views
Originally posted by millencolin
SKATER BOY

BY AVRIL

(see i actually spelt skater boy correctly, i didnt use numbers to spell it)

If I'm not mistaken, I think the song title is actually 'Sk8er Boi'. Stupid spelling. :odd: I don't like Avril that much either.
 
How does the artist formerly known as Prince rate on the boards? :D I would also like to see the newer Michael Jackson stuff get thrown out of the Sears Tower. Maybe they could find out where all the honkey-tonk country artists live and melt all their records. Sorry, but I'm not a country fan.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
How does the artist formerly known as Prince rate on the boards? :D I would also like to see the newer Michael Jackson stuff get thrown out of the Sears Tower. Maybe they could find out where all the honkey-tonk country artists live and melt all their records. Sorry, but I'm not a country fan.

👍
 
Originally posted by spock
any wannabe punk song (eg somthing by "good charolotte" "blink 182" "sum 41")
I agree fully, and I think the world would be a better place without emo music. Xzift, I also agree with you. That Get Low song makes me want to throw a chair into my tellevision. :D ;)
 
bend over to the front, touch your toes, light that A** up and down and get low.............

:lol: just kidding

i hate it too but its stuck in my head:banghead:
 
anything from Michael Molester..err Jackson after the thriller era
 
Originally posted by emad
97 for rap (tupac & B.I.G. died), about 99 for electronica...that's when the trend whores started to take over and the underground uniqueness was completely destroyed. Rock, i can't say since i barely listen to it, but the stuff i hear through friends is total rubbish


:rolleyes:
 
I just hate music made by Metalicca, Linkin Park, and all taht crap.
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
I just hate music made by Metalicca, Linkin Park, and all taht crap.


most rock music hurts my ears
 
Originally posted by Klonie Gun
Most rap music makes me want to destroy those discs :crazy: :banghead: :banghead:

:lol:

rave music calms me down:lol:
 
Rap, is awrsome, yes it's "inapropriate" but it's waaaaay better.
 
Now come on, Supra, it is not a good idea to assume that rap is better than any other music. That is called partiality.
 
^ what he said...keep an open mind, listen to a bit of everything, then say what you hate...like *most* metal.
 
Originally posted by emad
^ what he said...keep an open mind, listen to a bit of everything, then say what you hate...like *most* metal.

ok then, ^with that being said, i listen to everything......love rap and rave(:lol:), will tolerate some rock, and hate metal and country:lol:
 
Any pop song. Pop sux bull balls. :banghead:

A song that sticks out in my mind as being annoying is dilema by nelly and kelly. The friggin 'ohh' that runs throughout the entire song just gets on my nerves :mad:
 
Originally posted by Initial O
Any pop song. Pop sux bull balls. :banghead:

A song that sticks out in my mind as being annoying is dilema by nelly and kelly. The friggin 'ohh' that runs throughout the entire song just gets on my nerves :mad:


GOD I HATE THAT SONG TOO!!:banghead::banghead:
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Rap, is awrsome, yes it's "inapropriate" but it's waaaaay better.
Let me guess. You're a teenager, hence the reason you said that. Rap sucks and the only reason people listen to it is because it is the trend at the moment. Seriously, can rap even classify as music? A few black people talking (that's all it is practically) about getting high with some music made on a synthesizer running in the background - whoa! :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Let me guess. You're a teenager, hence the reason you said that. Rap sucks and the only reason people listen to it is because it is the trend at the moment. Seriously, can rap even classify as music? A few black people talking (that's all it is practically) about getting high with some music made on a synthesizer running in the background - whoa! :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Fad/trend music = :mad:
 
if music from the 80's/early 90's is a trend, then by all means, call me a trend whore

but yes, rap IS getting tooo pop culture. Try some good Hip-Hop
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Let me guess. You're a teenager, hence the reason you said that. Rap sucks and the only reason people listen to it is because it is the trend at the moment. Seriously, can rap even classify as music? A few black people talking (that's all it is practically) about getting high with some music made on a synthesizer running in the background - whoa! :rolleyes:


tsk tsk tsk tsk its amazing how ignorant people have become:rolleyes:

yeah rap is trendy but that doesnt mean ALL of it sucks.
 
Originally posted by Shadow
tsk tsk tsk tsk its amazing how ignorant people have become:rolleyes:

yeah rap is trendy but that doesnt mean ALL of it sucks.

True, but all i've seen Supar-Supra ever post in the 'What are you listening to' thread is 50 Cent. Who you must admit is flavor of the month.

I'd hate to be biased towards only one type/genre of music. That would suck.
 
I like White Flag, but I wouldn't want to listen to it repeatedly.
 
Anything by linkin park, ever. I just dont want to listen to stupid depressed teenager music. But yeah about the whole rap thing 98% of the stuff past 98 has been alllll crap. But listen to underground rap like Zion I. that stuff is good, and recent too. Lets hope this phase of bad rap ends, and soon.
 
no not linkin park, their gr8. but i know 2 many pop princes/princesess to start an argument.

anything by blue and pointless songs like chiuhua, las ketchup and barbie girl
 
i hate all rap, pop, and of course wannabe punk bands....and...uh....italian techno beats (dont ask me why)
 
That song "Get busy" by Sean Paul is annoying as hell. Country sucks too.
 
I hate Extreme's "More than Words".
It has such great guitar, and a beautiful rhythm.
But I abhor the message of the song.
It sounds like a pretty love song. But the message is basically this: "You don't have to tell me you love me. I'll know that you love me when you have sex with me."

No wonder, moms are teaching their daughters that "men are pigs". We are.
 
Back