Which song do you absolutely hate?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 122 comments
  • 4,664 views
Come on Barbie let's go party. . . oh oh oh . . .

Argh now it is stuck in my head. . . :(
 
^ i hate you for bringing back repressed memories of my sister having played that song about 40 billion times in a row with no end in sight

GET OUT OF MY HEAD I SAY!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NOOOOOO, it's not working :banghead:
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
I can't stand A Thing Called Love by The Darkness. The radio stations here just play the hell out of it too.

Thats a great song!!! but I haven't heard it too much...its sounds all classic rock like....Its great!!
 
I hate wannabe punk, scratch that I hate punk in general. I hate anything that is refered to as rap or R n B (unless of course its actually rhythm and blues) Oh, I like what may be refered to as Hip-Hop such as the Roots, Jarassic 5, People Under the Stairs. I hate anything by Jean Paul and someone else. I hate lots of music. But I like good music so its ok.
 
Originally posted by jpmontoya
my vote for most annoying club song ever award should goes to 666 - alarma... could be useful for torture purposes...

but still, there are worst things... here on the radio, we have double Celine Dion: BOTH FRENCH AND ENGLISH!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Lol Im gonna listen to alarma right now! You have to admit Supadupafly is ****ING awesome though. (I wouldn't have sworn only I can't describe it any other way)

Originally posted by Crayola
Lol Im gonna listen to alarma right now! You have to admit Supadupafly is ****ING awesome though. (I wouldn't have sworn only I can't describe it any other way)
Yer, Im quotin myself, But it is kinda annoying. Im trying to think of the best dance track of all time. But I can't name one, I think the best like base for other songs is Children by Robert Miles, there's so many different versions of it and they all rock.
Oh I've got it, its not really dance but Rob D - Clubbed to Death has to be up there somewhere.
 
Originally posted by 2ez2KiLL
Well.. all the punkrock/heavy metal/hard rock/ rock and roll people should get shot and thrown into the middle of the pacific ocean and the only form of music is rap.. I dont mean to offend you punkers out there but i dont really like to hear WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH and more AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH all day...

And you should shut your ass up, Mr. I-Hate-Rock. Do you even think that rap is real music? Well, I know it is not. And it is supposed to be every rapper should get shot and thrown into the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Rock/Metal is real music for me. I cannot stand the bling-bling, the pimps, the thugs who take control of hot-looking cars and abuse them, and the way their music sounds. Consider yourself insult, you wussy bastard :rolleyes:
 
If it's played on MTV or mainstream radio, I hate it.

What is with all you assholes? Some of you hate rap, stating that it is rubbish, then someone replies saying that rap is awesome, and rock is rubbish. You're all ****ing retards.

ANY genre can churn out good music. ANY genre can churn out terrible music. It isn't a genre that is bad, it's the artists that are terrible. It isn't a genre that is good, it's the artists that are good.
 
So?? I have listened to most rap music and it did not suit me up so well. However, Cypress Hill, the Beastie Boys, and House Of Pain, those are the only three rap groups I like. For rock/metal, oh sure I DO like it but I also have some artists in the rock genre to hate. Like Limp Dick and Green Day, those are two pretty good examples of skanky, blow-ass choke artists. So there!
 
Rap is not bling bling, pimps, thugs, and booze. That's MTV.

Rap is Deltron 3030. Rap is Atmosphere. Rap is Sage Francis. Rap is Dilated Peoples. Rap is Jurassic 5.

You're free to hate any genre you want, but I don't see how you can say you hate an ENTIRE genre without hearing all the music in that genre.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Rap is not bling bling, pimps, thugs, and booze. That's MTV.

Rap is Deltron 3030. Rap is Atmosphere. Rap is Sage Francis. Rap is Dilated Peoples. Rap is Jurassic 5.

You're free to hate any genre you want, but I don't see how you can say you hate an ENTIRE genre without hearing all the music in that genre.

damn straight
 
I have heard Eminem, Chingy, Ludacris, Xzibit, and Snoop Dogg. And I hate them all. Now how about that?
 
Originally posted by Klonie Gun
I have heard Eminem, Chingy, Ludacris, Xzibit, and Snoop Dogg. And I hate them all. Now how about that?

aside from xzibit, they're all assholes who don't know that there's a difference between rap and pop. The only sucky songs Xzibit has are the ones that are butchered through the radio.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
If it's played on MTV or mainstream radio, I hate it.

What is with all you assholes? Some of you hate rap, stating that it is rubbish, then someone replies saying that rap is awesome, and rock is rubbish. You're all ****ing retards.

ANY genre can churn out good music. ANY genre can churn out terrible music. It isn't a genre that is bad, it's the artists that are terrible. It isn't a genre that is good, it's the artists that are good.

Im gonna put that post as an element of my signature.
And I see that there are many people who have listened to the aserejé, just they call it The ketchup song by las ketchup.
anyway, more annoying songs: ANYTHING BY LIMP BIZKIT! I cant believe none has mentioned their "faith" cover yet.

Cano
 
Jamilia. Any more popcorny and you could eat her songs at the movies.
 
ANY genre can churn out good music ANY genre can churn out terrible music. It isn't a genre that is bad, it's the artists that are terrible. It isn't a genre that is good, it's the artists that are good.

Except if it's country or that dumb ass retard William Hung... :irked:
 
I can't believe no one mentionned Radiohead? Good grief, I've heard livelier songs at church... How fun is it to hear that dork whine his way through 5-6 minutes of depressing beats?
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Except if it's country... :irked:
Wrong-o, buddyboy. I suggest you look into Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Merle Haggard, Lucinda Williams, Junior Brown, Hank Williams Sr. OR Hank Williams III (skip HW Junior), Wayne Hancock, or Townes Van Zant, to name a few.
 
Anything by "Sean paul". If you can understand that rambling idiot, you deserve a Nobel prize.


No, in fact, anything thats classified as Rap. I can deal with real hip-hop like Jurrasic 5, and those types of things, but only to a certain extent. I wouldn't listen to it if I had the choice of something else. I just hate how 'rappers' fake things. Isn't 50 cents real name 'Arthur'? Sooo ganster. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Wrong-o, buddyboy. I suggest you look into Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Merle Haggard, Lucinda Williams, Junior Brown, Hank Williams Sr. OR Hank Williams III (skip HW Junior), Wayne Hancock, or Townes Van Zant, to name a few.

No thanks... I got my own "Country music box" courtesy of my sister. :irked:
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
No thanks... I got my own "Country music box" courtesy of my sister. :irked:
I bet what you're hearing is played on Top 40 country stations, produced ONLY in Nashville by the music industry machine, and features the likes of Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson, Clint Black, Brooks & Dunn, etc.

That may be Country Music, but it sure as hell isn't country music. It's like the difference between The Big Tymers and Jurassic 5, or the difference between N-Sync and the Beastie Boys.
 
Uhh..? :odd: Is country.. but sure as hell isnt country..?
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
I bet what you're hearing is played on Top 40 country stations, produced ONLY in Nashville by the music industry machine, and features the likes of Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson, Clint Black, Brooks & Dunn, etc.

That may be Country Music, but it sure as hell isn't country music. It's like the difference between The Big Tymers and Jurassic 5, or the difference between N-Sync and the Beastie Boys.

I don't listen to the radio much and I sure as hell ain't gonna try to learn all the different kinds of Country. I like all kinds of music and country ain't one of them. I just don't like it at all, I hate to say it but I think I'd rather be tied up listen to some be bop band than country. I think I could make up a list of "levels" of torture interms of music but Country would be pretty much at the top.
 
Originally posted by XzifT
Uhh..? :odd: Is country.. but sure as hell isnt country..?
Originally posted by neon_duke
That may be Country Music, but it sure as hell isn't country music.
Well, VipFREAK, I can't make you listen to it, but you are cutting yourself off from a rich history of great songs. Like Klos said, great artists are found in all genres.
 
Yeah yeah... I hear that all the time, I'll just take your word for it. Thanks, maybe when I'm old and don't care anymore I'll like the things that I don't now.
 
Originally posted by Cano
ANYTHING BY LIMP BIZKIT! I cant believe none has mentioned their "faith" cover yet.

Cano

If you think that's bad, listen to their cover of Behind Blue Eyes.

There's nothing like a Who tune covered by the worst band of the last decade.
 
...with a Speak And Spell talking out the name of the band during the bridge.
 
anything by hillary duff...how is it she has a record deal?? do I even like pop???...no! but she drives me up the wall!!:mad:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
If you think that's bad, listen to their cover of Behind Blue Eyes.

There's nothing like a Who tune covered by the worst band of the last decade.

OMG. That song is simply horrid.

I hate all songs by Will Young (Brit Idols winner). They come close to making me violent whenever I hear them :mad:
 
Any song by Puff(I have to steal all my bass lines)daddy.
 
Back