Attila_Da_Hun Messages 2,224 Apr 2, 2004 #121 I cannot stand that song by "The Darkness" called "I believe in a thing called love"
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Apr 2, 2004 #122 It's not that I really can't stand that song but I could only listen to the first 2 or 3 min of it.
Zrow Sweet, delicious Premium Messages 2,734 Messages AndrewPaul Apr 2, 2004 #123 Originally posted by Klostrophobic If you think that's bad, listen to their cover of Behind Blue Eyes. There's nothing like a Who tune covered by the worst band of the last decade. Click to expand... They add lyrics! Like, a whole line! Its ridiculous; absolutely horrid.
Originally posted by Klostrophobic If you think that's bad, listen to their cover of Behind Blue Eyes. There's nothing like a Who tune covered by the worst band of the last decade. Click to expand... They add lyrics! Like, a whole line! Its ridiculous; absolutely horrid.