Who still plays GT1??

• Thread starter f1king
  • 240 comments
Originally posted by SpeedRaca
Ok, so he sold his game to a place called 'pond shop'?

Hmm, seems like a conspiracy to me

No he thought the pond was a shop, so he gave his copy of GT1 to a duck. I think he was a bit annoyed when he realised that the duck didnt give him any money for it.

Roll and eyes.

Hey, who thinks that GT1 better then GT2.
Personaly I do. To me GT2 was a complete stupidity. Tons of cars nobody cares about and 00.01% completed sign really geting on my nerves. GT1 on the other hand is what I call the real game. Sweet sounds of 150 cars. Graphics two times better then GT2. And all cars have Racing Modification.

GT1- 9/10
GT2- 6/10
GT3- 8/10
GTC- 0/10 (never played it)
lets hope that GT4 will be any good.:banghead:

GT1 is really a game to own... you can sell your copy of GT2 but you can never sell your copy of GT1... It has everything a racing freak can ever want... The best arcade mode, the best simulation and the best cars to boot... too bad the DMC-12 isn't included...

i want to be able to really modify cars in GT4. Put the Delorean on there and turn it into the Back to the Future Delorean for 20million. it would cost so much 'cuz you just hit 88mph and timewarp to the last lap, 10ft. before the finish line, in 1st place.

bye-bye, strategy.

Whenever I watch Initial D (2nd Stage), the AE85 Levin reminds me of the DMC-12 from a few angles... Either I'm having hallucinations or the artists of Initial D are just too good in 3D graphics...

Right now the only car I have in my garage (GT1) is a modified Mitsubishi Mirage Asti...

Back