• Thread starter LordIV
  • 16 comments

Who will win... Lakers or Kings

• L.A. Lakers

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Kings because Shaq will be fouled out and Kobe will be double teamed for the whole game.

Kings. There is no way the Lakers can win three. Plus, Shaq has like the worst free throw average in the league. :)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Kings. There is no way the Lakers can win three. Plus, Shaq has like the worst free throw average in the league. :)
Kings, yes I agree. But even though I despise Shaq, his free throws have gotten a lot better. In Game 6, he hit his first 10 free throws and finished the game 13 for 17. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Ben Wallace has the worst free throw percentage in the league. He shoots 42% :eek: Anyway, back to real topic.......

GO KINGS!!! I'm cheering for the Kings, but if game 7 is officiated like game 6 was, the Lakers will win. Almost everytime Shaq got the ball, they'd call a foul on the guy defending him. Pollard fouled out, Divac fouled out, Webber with 5 fouls, it was pretty bad. They had to bring in Lawrence Funderburke to guard Shaq:rolleyes: Good luck on that one. Anyway, I'm done.....:D

OOOHHHHH YEEEAAAHHH!

Shaq's shooting free throws like a man possessed! It only really counts in the playoffs anyways VC!

Back