Who will win this year?

• Thread starter Saleen Man
  • 34 comments
Who do you think will win the cup this year? I think Detroit is too old to win another one, so my pic goes to Colorado. What do you think?

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
and whos your favourite team??
DONT SAY OTTAWA
Never would it be Ottawa, they're in Ontario too.:P:odd: Go Oilers! I wish they were in the Eastern Conference though.:( 90 points last year, 9th in the west and no playoffs. Put them in the East, that's what? Third? That sucks.:mad::(

detroit will not win again... i think they made a good desicion by bringing in Joseph for net though. I wish the leafs could have kept him
They should've.:rolleyes: But then again, Belfour is just as good as CuJo.:rolleyes:

i really, REALLY do not think belfour is near as good as cujo.
cujo and roy arein a class of there own right now. Belfour will be good for us though, he should be good enough to fill in some of the space left by cujos trade

i really, REALLY do not think belfour is near as good as cujo.
cujo and roy arein a class of there own right now. Belfour will be good for us though, he should be good enough to fill in some of the space left by cujos trade
I know man, I was joking, hence the::rolleyes::P

we need to start a poll thread that lists every team and asks whichis your favourite... im kinda curious
That would take pretty long to make that poll.:odd: Just start a thread.:P

Back