Why does PD think "Americans" race these trucks?

• Thread starter RIPCDE
  • 89 comments
CDERIP
Just curious if someone could point me to a non-NASCAR truck racing circuit in the U.S.A. Silly Seasonal if you ask me.

Just curious if someone could point me to a non-NASCAR truck racing circuit in the U.S.A. Silly Seasonal if you ask me.
One good thing about seasonals is that there's always another one around the corner, and this one won't stay forever. 👍

Raced some trucks in Forza the other day (Range Rovers) and had a blast. Not a truck guy, but it's fun for something different. :)

It's there because it's fun??? I am sure it has nothing to do with it.

Americans don't race F1, WRC, Super GT and half the cars in the US. Americans don't race Schwimmwagon. What is PD thinking? Somehow it's in the game. Very confusing.

Last edited:

Why do "Americans" think that they are alone in the world :lol:

super-truck-racing-7.jpg

I'm pretty sure they do this all over the world right?

i did not see anywhere in the description that Americans like to race thier trucks.
what i did see was something to the effect of pickups make up a large segment of vehicles on the road in America.
There are certainly more pickups on the road than 60's muscle cars, current muscle cars, or 80's Japanese sports cars... so... suck it up and race the truck

I've seen trucks at drag strips, on road courses, at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, and even Autocrosses. Plus, there are the Baja racing trucks, rock climbing trucks, tough truck racing...

super-truck-racing-7.jpg

I'm pretty sure they do this all over the world right?

I strongly recommend everyone to attend a semi truck racing event at least once in your life time. I can guarantee you it's the second most exciting race event.

The most exciting race event is semi truck drifting.

A Portuguese Pilot called Carlos Sousa won the World Championship of All Terrain(don't know if its the real name of the thing) with a Pickup Truck called Mitsubishi Strakar, I wonder how he did it if Trucks don't race, he must be somethhing really good to win a championship with something that doesn't race, also I'm wondering how he managed to be 4th overall in the Paris-Dakar with that thing.

Bowtie-muscle
We don'T think we're alone, just the best (at racing on ovals!!!):dopey:

Turning left? Are you, 'The American People' the best in the world at turning left?

Who's the best at turning right then?

Anyway, these trucks are in the game because they are! A seasonal race featuring these trucks is something different. If you do not want to race them then race something else. It is not my dream event but I tried it and enjoyed it. Keeping these things straight is a challenge before you even worry about being fast.

Zad
I prefer the Broadway Ext. drag strip, but the Lake Hefner autobahn can be fun too.

Ok now that I think about it, the 240 loop around Memphis can be like this seasonal. Except they need to add dump trucks as well.

I find the seasonal pretty fun. I upgraded the SVT Lightning for it, and that thing grips a ton with the racing slicks. Easily the most fun "standard" model I own. :D And without this seasonal, I wouldn't have discovered it.

Also, please stop with the American hate guys. And to the Americans, stop being stupid, you make our country look bad. Ignorant as all hell.

Back