Why is the semi-wet Tokyo 600 race so hard?

Have tried many cars, set-ups and all different tires; can't keep up. I've been around for years and I have no clue what to do. HELP!!! LOL

There's a thread on the main GT7 page with hundreds of viable cars and set-ups. The simplest way to win though, is wall-riding the first two corners.

10 minutes after your initial post you already demand a chatlike response in a forum.

The answer is: difficulty depends on driving skills, basically all cars that are close to 600pp on purchase can be used to win this race.
But yes, there are also cars that make it much easier, there is a whole thread dedicated to it.
A very easy solution would be the Astion Martin DP 100, though it requires manually shortshifting.

10 minutes after your initial post you already demand a chatlike response in a forum.

The answer is: difficulty depends on driving skills, basically all cars that are close to 600pp on purchase can be used to win this race.
But yes, there are also cars that make it much easier, there is a whole thread dedicated to it.
A very easy solution would be the Astion Martin DP 100, though it requires manually shortshifting.
Thank you, I didn't intend to demand. It wasn't my intention to offend you're fine sensibilities. I have been away from the forums for a couple of years and it works a little different. Have a wonderful day. 😊

This is what finally allowed me to complete it and also what finally forced me to learn manual transmission. I was able to win at Sardegna and Le Man's regularly on Normal Difficulty with a variety of cars and on automatic transmission. But it didn't matter which car was recommended to me on Tokyo. I had to learn manual transmission and am grateful I finally did. The DP-100 got me over that Tokyo hump. Next hurdle is Gr3 races which are insanely difficult.

Back