Will GT6 have Porsche in it?

• Thread starter alstigy
  • 586 comments
I can't believe they added Porsche cars in the Ending Movie I was very surprise which is why I watch the whole final movie when i unlocked it. But I know it's fake cause GT6 won't bring those cars in the game :( But I wish they would give us a Porsche GT3 or Porsche Carrera or something.

Although, the fact that Porsche seems to be allowing PD to show their logo in their games now is a good sign. It seems they're more willing to work with PD now and we may eventually see Porsche in GT. Probably by GT8 though.

Although, the fact that Porsche seems to be allowing PD to show their logo in their games now is a good sign. It seems they're more willing to work with PD now and we may eventually see Porsche in GT.
I agree and I do hope it is true. I personally think they will serve a much better purpose in GT over NFS any day. 👍

Seeing how PD teases with Porsche, I assume they love those cars. And knowing how iconic they are, it simply goes beyond me why don't they at least make an effort to make our current Ruf lineup premium. Sure, Ruf is not Porsche by law, but technically, they are. That BTR is so damn sexy. Just paint it in red and imagine is an old 911 Turbo.

Although, the fact that Porsche seems to be allowing PD to show their logo in their games now is a good sign. It seems they're more willing to work with PD now and we may eventually see Porsche in GT. Probably by GT8 though.

Kaz said that Porsche and PD were in really good terms with each other (I don't remember his exact words). It's a shame that EA won't let Porsche be used in a real car game. Instead it's being wasted in those NFS titles. Not even Forza can have it anymore it seems.

Seeing how PD teases with Porsche, I assume they love those cars. And knowing how iconic they are, it simply goes beyond me why don't they at least make an effort to make our current Ruf lineup premium. Sure, Ruf is not Porsche by law, but technically, they are. That BTR is so damn sexy. Just paint it in red and imagine is an old 911 Turbo.

Kaz said that Porsche and PD were in really good terms with each other (I don't remember his exact words). It's a shame that EA won't let Porsche be used in a real car game. Instead it's being wasted in those NFS titles. Not even Forza can have it anymore it seems.
I know rite they don't even take advantage of the licencing deal they have by they only use about 5 or 6 of them let gt and forza take advantage at least but ea wouldn't do that

I know everyone seen the big Porsche sign on sarthe but anyone else notice the sign's in the stadium that says Porsche coming back to lemans in 2014?

I mean i know that refers to the LMP Porsche is making but i mean its more than just having that single sign on the track. Porsche is seen more than once in gt6. :)

That's true, Kaz did say that he had a good relationship with Porsche.
I also do thank Turn 10 for giving me joy by being able to have Porsche in Forza for 4 games in a row. Ah man, it just felt right driving a Porsche 997 Turbo in FM4.

That's true, Kaz did say that he had a good relationship with Porsche.
I also do thank Turn 10 for giving me joy by being able to have Porsche in Forza for 4 games in a row. Ah man, it just felt right driving a Porsche 997 Turbo in FM4.

Yeah, not to mention that Forza did it right with the Porsche list. Unlike NFS which chooses only the newest models and the Carrera GT.

Imagine what PD would do. Seeing how much they like classics. I would see iconic classic Porsche cars, or rare models like the 959. And apart from the newest models, imagine the race Porsche models. That's something I'm sure PD would include too.

I want Porsche in GT...

Yeah, not to mention that Forza did it right with the Porsche list. Unlike NFS which chooses only the newest models and the Carrera GT.

Imagine what PD would do. Seeing how much they like classics. I would see iconic classic Porsche cars, or rare models like the 959. And apart from the newest models, imagine the race Porsche models. That's something I'm sure PD would include too.

I want Porsche in GT...
Indeed, the 550 Spyder, 959, 993 GT2, Carrera GT, & etc. It's another reason why I think FM4 had the best car selection of any racing game and I think Forza 4 is the only racing game to have both Porsche & Ruf in it.

Also yeah, I can imagine amazing things that PD would do with the license. I bet they would start with the classics first such as the 550 Spyder & 1973 911 Carrera RS since PD seems to like modeling classic cars and then start modeling some of the other legends like the 959. They would make great use of the license when given time.

there are only 3 Porsches I would care to see in the GT series

1. 1993 RS America (In Grand Prix White)
kenm_of_ca1.jpg

kenm_of_ca2.jpg

527300d1302465076-please-will-anybody-sell-me-their-993-coupe-rear-seat-delete-rsd3.jpg

2. 1986 959 Rally variant (Leave the mud on thankyouverymuch)
adhikz-1384845862.jpg

1986%2BPorsche%2BParis-Dakar%2B%257B959%257D%2BRally%2BCoupe%2BFv.jpg

3.1971 917/20 Coupe "Pink Pig"
Porsche_917-20_Pink_Pig_Sau_1971_frontright_2009-03-14_A.JPG

JB2_1gKn_1.jpg

EA can keep the rest.

EA can keep the rest.
Nah if they get a hold of the license, I think they shouldn't give anything back to EA. Give those license hogs a taste of there own medicine. :sly:

I used to be a fan of there NFS games, but ever since Shift came out, I have not liked any of there titles afterwards.

Last edited:
Back