World Event - 650pp Fuji - Ferrari F40 / R Tires Only :00 & :30

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,068 comments
This is getting frustrating, for the last 3 races I've managed to get myself a few seconds ahead of the pack and all the times the host has disconnected. On the bright side, I have had some sweet battles while making my way to the front!

I knew you were from here, and was surprised to see your post as I knew there was some contact but, from my point of view, not much of it hindered you, and none of it was deliberate.

I get a bit upset when Hammond hits me from behind, so I do know what it's like.

James

LOL>..Hahah With the Alfa Romeos..Indeed..Just unhook 'em like you did in the show..👍👍

And don't make anybody else mad or else they'll put cheese in your engine!..HHAhaha

I knew you were from here, and was surprised to see your post as I knew there was some contact but, from my point of view, not much of it hindered you, and none of it was deliberate.

I get a bit upset when Hammond hits me from behind, so I do know what it's like.

James

+1 :lol:👍

I'm going in for a bit...see ya'll here ----> 00:12:24:36:48

Wow lap 3 I had a strong lead and suddenly I lost so much grip I really had to take it easy, this rubberbanding needs skills on there own.

Nice racing guys! 👍 I had a fun battle there with GTP_Hyperuk!

That was a fun battle! Very nice driving, 👍 I felt very safe when we were side by side and swapping places, which we did quite a bit. :) Shame I got punted by the Black GTR (JP) :grumpy:

Edit

Damn, I've missed the XX:12, must type quicker, see you in the next one.

Sorry to the string of GTP'ers who were trying to get by me during that race, I couldn't get past MADMAXMADRID cleanly and I could see the traffic really building behind :crazy:

I tried to pass MADMAXMADRID (Black GTR) one the last lap and he just punted me :(

Sorry if I bumped anyone, I just am not sure in all the crazyness.\

*EDIT* be very weary of a guy named jeje13[FR] I personally witnessed him knock off two GTPers that got in his way and also got hit myself by him, he was in a black GTR.

...I just am not sure in all the crazyness.

I hear that! One more then it's TT time...then Le Tour.

[EDIT] Is it just me or are there a lot of rude French drivers around??? In general I have the Japanese to be the most respectful [/EDIT]

Plenty. Together with Spanish, they play the biggest part of all the dirty driving I see online.

Of course, it's not all of them, had quite some good races with people from both those countries.

To me it seems the Spanish, French and Russians are the worst, there are always good ones around too and the cars they use most often (IMO) is a black GTR.

Oh and it was Ravenmaven I saw get the worst of that jeje13[FR] guy, on dunlop he used Raven as a wall to bounce off.

Plenty. Together with Spanish, they play the biggest part of all the dirty driving I see online.

Of course, it's not all of them, had quite some good races with people from both those countries.

Yep, I found PILLAT[ES] to be an excellent driver and a nice guy too.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Yep, I found PILLAT[ES] to be an excellent driver and a nice guy too.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Yes I also raced with him, was a good race, he sent me a message later. :)

I thought the Italian TeamGT-drivers were pretty clean. I just got punted by one big time (he just rammed me out of the way intentionally). And he was damn quick, so he wouldn't even have to take such measures. 👎:grumpy:

Really sorry the Interceptor, but if irammed you out, it is no intentionally . it is no my way of drive to put out my opponents........... so, please accept my sorry.....:cheers:

There was hardly any mistake to be made. You were behind me, we both were accelerating through the 200R-bend (behind the hairpin). Although I was at the very right of the track and you had all the space to overtake me on the left, you squeezed yourself between the grass and me, rammed me off the racing line (I spun out) and just carried on. Sorry, but that was no accident.

I guess we will meet on the track again one day. I will treat you as fairly as I treat everybody else, and I hope we'll get along better that time.

There was hardly any mistake to be made. You were behind me, we both were accelerating through the 200R-bend (behind the hairpin). Although I was at the very right of the track and you had all the space to overtake me on the left, you squeezed yourself between the grass and me, rammed me off the racing line (I spun out) and just carried on. Sorry, but that was no accident..

This is your point of view...... in my opinion you aren't on the very right side of the track, but you are in the cente of it, and this is the reason why i manage to pass at your right....... but this is my point of view...... so, if you belive me, i repet i'm very very sorry, if you not..... i have nothing more to say to you.....

I guess we will meet on the track again one day. I will treat you as fairly as I treat everybody else, and I hope we'll get along better that time.

Idem.

Anyone racing???? I'll go for a few.. I mght not be in here anymore, but I hope you show in the event! 00-12-24-36-48

👍

p.s. I've had a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew beers so bear with me (i dont mean that animal)

xx:24

I saw El_Greco, GTP_MuddyWeaser??, Fusflash, GTP_CaptainSlow not sure on who else was there

EDIT see you all in about 9 days, good racing to all and have FUN:)

I had a good run until I span on lap 2, then again on lap 3. Thanks for waiting up GTP_mr_VOLCANO. Would've had a boring final lap otherise! :48 might be my last run today, unfortunatly. :(

Back