World Event - 650pp Fuji - Ferrari F40 / R Tires Only :00 & :30

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,068 comments
Jackington: gets lonely in front too;)
Gtp_hun: thanks for the push:) lol I was looking in rear mirror and then I was in the wall!

ok.. now I'll consentrate hitting the clock and will run until the 15min TT... :) 👍 I hope I won't be alone there!!!!

I had a good run until I span on lap 2, then again on lap 3. Thanks for waiting up GTP_mr_VOLCANO. Would've had a boring final lap otherise! :48 might be my last run today, unfortunatly. :(

Wow you did get up early enough for some races.

Jackington: gets lonely in front too;)

True, but changes in grip due to rubber banding usually keeps me on my toes :lol:

AWWW damn I was having a good race with GTP_ANGELx and got disconnected! :(

And BOY did he launch off the line fast!

*edit* oops sorry for the DP.

Thanks for the racing guys:) real fun!
And the 15 min time trail with corvette was awesome! Too bad it was just 15 min! See you later. Zzz.. Need some sleep know..

Nice going Div, would have had a nice race with you but that Japanese fellow that we passed lap 1 chicane punted me off lap 2 turn 1.

I caught upto that guy on start of lap 3 as he must have made mistakes and I witnessed him trying to push another racer off the road :indiff:

Thanks.

That guy was a joke. Blocked me twice on the back straight. Brake checked me coming up to 130R, had enough, took it dirty on the inside and bye bye.

Still though [ES] drivers still hold the trophy for dirtiest drivers!

Sorry to OldtimerOZ when I hit you at Degner lap 1, some Japanese guy rammed me really really hard which gave me a 7 second penalty :indiff:

Oh and nice driving benannt, would have liked to fight back but with it being the last lap and we both went wide at spoon but I went deeper so fell back a lot.

Oh and nice driving benannt, would have liked to fight back but with it being the last lap and we both went wide at spoon but I went deeper so fell back a lot.

Thank you? I don't remember seeing your screenname in any races though. But I do remember going wide at spoon with someone from [AU] (must have been you I see), the rubber band effect it seems, I hit my normal brake point but it didn't respond the same and there is no draft there that matters.

It was tough out there today. So many GT-Rs out to punt and ALOT of lag again with [JP] drivers all over the track, in the grass, smoking, darting all over... all making it hard to pass without the possibility of pitching them. In al of the races I didn't get punted somewhere I had GT-Rs with [JP] drivers in front of me with lots and lots of lag...

Latest races have been puntfest, especially at the start, just terrible.

Thank you? I don't remember seeing your screenname in any races though. But I do remember going wide at spoon with someone from [AU] (must have been you I see), the rubber band effect it seems, I hit my normal brake point but it didn't respond the same and there is no draft there that matters.

Yeah I haven't been using my GTP tag name yet, the name I was under was VIPERGTS01[AU].

Yeah last few races have been terrible, ive been getting rammed into on straights, punted etc, only clean pass on me was from viper, thanks for that :)

Was racing tonight with bennant, mindwise, earth, hun, southslider, lance mannion, several others, one race was 7 GTP at the finish.

Earth, you have the GTR stuck through the esses, nice. sorry for the block coming down to the hairpin, I thought you were going to go inside!

Mindwise, sorry for any contact, for some reason I was out of shape every time I was near you, I really killed one of your races.

Best night ever. Not one host disconnect. I wasn't punted once in a hour and ahalf. 6 races, 5 wins, 1 second. Can't believe how clean the racing was up front.:)

Was racing tonight with bennant, mindwise, earth, hun, southslider, lance mannion, several others, one race was 7 GTP at the finish.

Earth, you have the GTR stuck through the esses, nice. sorry for the block coming down to the hairpin, I thought you were going to go inside!

Mindwise, sorry for any contact, for some reason I was out of shape every time I was near you, I really killed one of your races.

I think you were driving that dreaded F430, I thought it was going to be loose but the thing plows through the corners. I can't turn it. I wish we could change the max turning angle because I believe my problem is I don't turn the wheel enough. The GT-R is much faster in the corners. Sorry about the hairpin, I think you were the first guy I punted in 40 races as my sig shows. I'm trying to follow guys real close to be ready once the real racing starts in private rooms.

Anyone else notice Daytona 700pp is international too? We ought to run some races there as well. It was actually pretty fun even without GTP except when you run into rotten eggs of course.

F430 yes. I haven't driven the GT-R since early in the game, I don't know why. I've been running time trials and the PP750 races off and on, that was my first time back in the Ferrari, I think I was braking too early, so your Races-Without-Punting streak is still alive.

I don't turn the wheel enough, either. How stable is your setup? Mine is a little wobbly, maybe that's why? I used to pull the plug on my DFP at certain tracks (using DFGT now) to shut off the FF for that reason.

I've done Daytona, it's more fun than you would expect with a familiar group of racers. I'd be up for it.

Great racing tonight, except punters, like to thank GTP_Hun & GTP_mindwise for excellent racing, And to all other GTP drivers, THANKS? look forward to race you all again soon.

I have to say I used to love this event (won't forget my 1-1 battle with CWR so soon, and a few other great races), but about a week or so the puntfest and the constant hosts quitting made me turn my back on it, as if I was spending 2 hours racing on this event, it was 2 hours of frustration instead of fun, and I really can't afford that kind of crap.
If I'm going to be playing this game, I want to have as great of a time as possible, and banging my head against a wall doesn't fit in the picture.

Well, last night, after quite a few days without even showing for this event, I've tried it again.
I said "what the hell", picked up the GT-R for the first time, gave it about 3 or 4 laps on free run to get the feel of the car, and went for it.
Race 1: Host quits on lap 2
Race 2: I get punted braking for the chicane
Race 3: Host quits on lap 3
Race 4: I get punted on Spoon

Got the flock outta there and went to Fuji 600.
Unless this gets better, I'm NOT going to race this event again.
It's a shame, because I really enjoyed racing with all our fellow NTSC members, and the event has a lot of potential for sure.
But the way it is now, don't count me in. :(

Sorry I knocked you off OzOldTimer, just couldn't quite pull up in time.

Latest Posts

Back